#13 Bobby Davro ate my hamster

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Depending on what day of the week it is, we swap and change with Spurs Show in the charts. They do tend to hit closely to the top 10 than we do, but that's hardly surprising.

Need to remember, we are a Spurs podcast so only Spurs fans will download, so its fucking good going to be anywhere near the top 20, consistently every week.

Pats on back all round.

Well I've tried streaming it through my phone which doesnt seem to work so I tried Itunes and that doesnt work either. Could possibly be due to the size of the file and me only trying to download it using 3G and not a wifi connectiion. I'll try later when I get home and see if I have any luck then....

If you go directly to DML and the podcast page to test, it streams the files there fine which means its not a server issue.

Will check itunes.

Just tried mine again and it still don't work.....I'll try on my laptop when I get home.

Is their a way of streaming it straight off here on my phone?

Been busy, so only just listened. Tbf, it give's extra joy knowing I have something to look forward to.

However, it would seem that by Windy getting a microphone has turned him into a cross between stephen hawking and garry glitter.

He won't like that at all. :bmj:

Back
Top Bottom