#08 Tottenham is a glory hole

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Case said:
Thelonious Filth said:
I think that Mandy chant could take off, we gonna get the lyrics up on the site somewhere?

Adding a page with lyrics on is simple enough. Might just be worth create a thread in the Spurs forum for now though?
b4eo5.gif

If we get enough stuff like that through the forum, then the good stuff can be added to a page on the main site.

ChicagoDan said:
Thanks Case. Top Man! I promise I'm not really a Diva!

Spooky...you've hurt my feelings! :sad:

damn it Dan I wanna cyber I'll get it started. I'm a Welsh farmer and you're a sheep

I enter the field and see you're wooly arse glistening in the sun, I run my hand along your hairy back and pull out my 12" schlong, cock smacking you across your slutty sheep face "aaahhh take that you hairy bitch, say baaaa damn it"

The questions are well hard, often obscure. Most people would struggle.

However, Blanchflower, if we can sort it, perhaps we can call you when we're recording and throw some questions your way from our little book...

He did get a bit of grief for that one tbh, that was poor. I was convinced Teddy spent longer at Forest, still kicking myself over that one.

I'd pay a lot of monies to hear RESPECT at the lane, different sections doing the harmonies and all that! Pretty much cried with laughter trying to cross the road this morning listening to this.

Back
Top Bottom