#08 Tottenham is a glory hole

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was a gooner, that's all that matters.

Why didn't you correct me at the time? Or is this some sort of longwinded plan to discredit me and take over the empire?

We're open to suggestions. There's no concrete ideas as yet. We might mention decent threads, funny posts, take top ideas. The funnier, and more entertaining, the better to be fair.

Afternoon Benders

Clicked on the link for the podcast when in the office and immediately got pulled into a meeting. Came out of the meeting room back to my mac blasting you guys out into the open office.

Shame, i enjoyed that job...

Azza Blud retweet was hilarious.

Also love the little clips of commentarty you drop in from time to time. :thumbup:

shit episode shit podcast shit shit shit shit shit

all you wankers deserve prick of the week every fecking week for the rest of your lives

the internet just when you thought it couldn't get any more fucking shit did with the emergence of this shit stain of a podcast hosted by abunch of fucking knob jockeys

flav wanker
ricky wanker
spooky wanker
jack wanker
dan wanker
filth wanker

I hope a suicide bomber runs into your next recording WANKERS!

only joking keep up the shit work lads

get it in there, it's all to fuckn nice innit

we need to proper fuck this place up like rickys mums face after we've all given her the bukkake treatment

Back
Top Bottom