#08 Tottenham is a glory hole

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On the topic of BAE chants, seeing as Heurelho looks to be on his way out sooner rather than later could we possibly bestow his chant upon Benni?

Assou-Ekotto
You are the love of my life
Assou-Ekotto etc...

To be fair most of us would probably bum Benni at the moment so letting him shag our wives is probably a step down.

[youtube]

And live version in the stands:

Love the Ajax fans.

Have no idea if BAE lyrics would work with the song, but its my mission to find something Spurs related to work with it.

How the F*ck do I get my pic on my profile?! I realize I'm drunk and technologically disabled, but for christ sake! Shouldn't this have all been taken care of for me? I mean, REALLY, the TALENT shouldn't have to be dealing with such matters! I think we need an intern! By that, I mean I would like a personal assistant. Can we get that in the next contract please? :)

Thelonious Filth said:
I think that Mandy chant could take off, we gonna get the lyrics up on the site somewhere?

Adding a page with lyrics on is simple enough. Might just be worth create a thread in the Spurs forum for now though?

Another great show lads, just getting better and better :clap: I'd like to suggest that the winner of Killer becomes the question master for the following week. Then people (you know who you are) don't get to hide their lack of basic THFC knowledge :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom