Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Notice thats before the man city game where lamela's assist to eriksen took down oil rig fc.this is the attitude we need to have.perfect wording. Losing to west ham or Woolwich would also invoke feelings of disgust to me

Glad Lamela stuck about. His talent and willingness to try were obvious from the start.
The kid is a team player and gives 100% all the time. His vision is sublime. His best is still to come imo.

I've backed him as the premier league top goalscorer the last 2 years in a row, I'll keep doing it until he gets there.
Throwing money away. Don't think he'll ever be the goalscorer that we might have envisaged when he arrived from Roma. Don't think he'll ever get 20+

Never thought I would say this but the lad deserves an extension. He's becoming as important as Eriksen and Kane to the team. You can easily notice his absence on the pitch when he's not playing unlike . . . . . . . . . . .
His workrate makes the team more solid, robust, hard to breakdown/dominate and effective going forward. He's also (statistically) our second best creative player.

Back
Top Bottom