Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

QnQEs9J.png

spurs.to/sZTjG9

Last edited:

And yet when you click the actual link you are presented with the most recent matches stats, not the season average, and this:

WWeJOX8.jpg

The link bait campaign didn't even work, you don't get the seasons stats! Fuck me, it's like they're making a website badly deliberately because they've been Levyied on the price or something. Admin Admin you're with me, right? I'm sorry because obviously I'm a spurs fan and I don't like to be negative, but as someone who makes websites for a living this just drives me nuts. What a fucking joke of a website - non responsive, bugs all over the place, looks like it was coded to be a 2005 website not 2015.

Anyways, I came in here to check in to see how Lamela is doing in Copa America, looks like he was a sub in the Colombia QF, has he had any minutes so far does anyone know? Cheers.

And yet when you click the actual link you are presented with the most recent matches stats, not the season average, and this:

WWeJOX8.jpg

The link bait campaign didn't even work, you don't get the seasons stats! Fuck me, it's like they're making a website badly deliberately because they've been Levyied on the price or something. Admin Admin you're with me, right? I'm sorry because obviously I'm a spurs fan and I don't like to be negative, but as someone who makes websites for a living this just drives me nuts. What a fucking joke of a website - non responsive, bugs all over the place, looks like it was coded to be a 2005 website not 2015.

Anyways, I came in here to check in to see how Lamela is doing in Copa America, looks like he was a sub in the Colombia QF, has he had any minutes so far does anyone know? Cheers.
Unused sub lastnight and has been used as a very late sub (post 80min) in the last game. That's it I think.

Erik's best ever goal for Argentina v Germany.

Superb technique but he had the time there unlike the PL.
:lamelashock:

I'm still hopeful for this season though!

I see he still isn't in training. I imagine he'll just join up with the rest of the team in Sunday when they flight out to the USA.

Back
Top Bottom