Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only thing cringe level is the use of "Americanisation" which I'm pretty sure isn't even a word. Nor have I ever heard the use of it before. Whining about America has zero relevant here my man. Caps lock or no Caps lock.
Educate yourself my brother.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americanization

Wikipedia Articles about Americanisation - 1
wikipedia articles about take-ons - 0

Have a good day, don't let this defeat get you down, we all have bad days.

This "take on" debate is tiresome. To change the topic, I think Lamela will finish in style today. Anyone have a guess as to how many completed passes he will finish the match with? I fully expect him to leave it all out on the pitch and run at least 9 km with lots of tackles per 90 minutes.

This "take on" debate is tiresome. To change the topic, I think Lamela will finish in style today. Anyone have a guess as to how many completed passes he will finish the match with? I fully expect him to leave it all out on the pitch and run at least 9 km with lots of tackles per 90 minutes.
As long as he has a decent forward pass success rate i'll be happy.

Educate yourself my brother.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americanization

Wikipedia Articles about Americanisation - 1
wikipedia articles about take-ons - 0

Have a good day, don't let this defeat get you down, we all have bad days.
Yeah man. America sucks. Today I have to deal with figuring out which of the 10 televised prem games outside of spurs/Everton I'm gonna watch today. Would really prefer to stream some shit feed from Kazakhstan. America blows

Yeah man. America sucks. Today I have to deal with figuring out which of the 10 televised prem games outside of spurs/Everton I'm gonna watch today. Would really prefer to stream some shit feed from Kazakhstan. America blows
What a pain. I was just planning on checking the other results on my phone, i don't think you're allowed laptops in goodison park.

What a pain. I was just planning on checking the other results on my phone, i don't think you're allowed laptops in goodison park.
Bro. GP or whaaaaaat?

5TMeOrQ.jpg

Well of course Kazakhstan will lose when you assemble two continents against it. If you're talking about the US particularly though, Kazakhstan in fact has more points in european football championship qualifying. :vdvshh:

autological
From wikipedia:
"An autological word (also called homological word or autonym) is a word that expresses a property that it also possesses (e.g. the word "short" is short, "noun" is a noun, "English" is English, "pentasyllabic" has five syllables, "word" is a word, "sesquipedalian" is a long word; see Wiktionary for a partial list). The opposite is a heterological word, one that does not apply to itself (e.g. "long" is not long, "verb" is not typically a verb, "monosyllabic" has five syllables, "German" is not German, etc.)."

:avbcringe::avbhumph:

Back
Top Bottom