Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh yeah, of course. He was absolutely shit until that year. Despite winning the player of the year award and becoming world famous for his performances.

You're speaking shit.

What are you on about? Least I don't exclusively "speak" in hyperbole.

Bale was a very good player and an even better prospect but he was not world class. Be deluded to think so.

There isn't 50 world class players in the world mate. Just cause you break double digits doesn't make you world class..if that was the case Alexis Sanchez is world class which I don't think he is.

Edit: Bale is world class now and was in his final season at Spurs. There is a reason why he cost 40m more than he would have the year before. He went from potentially world class but still a risk to world class no questions asked.

What are you on about? Least I don't exclusively "speak" in hyperbole.

Bale was a very good player and an even better prospect but he was not world class. Be deluded to think so.

There isn't 50 world class players in the world mate. Just cause you break double digits doesn't make you world class..if that was the case Alexis Sanchez is world class which I don't think he is.

Edit: Bale is world class now and was in his final season at Spurs. There is a reason why he cost 40m more than he would have the year before. He went from potentially world class but still a risk to world class no questions asked.
How do you define 'world class'? You sound mad.

Lamela looks very unorthodox to me, like he is on the edge of falling over yet he manages.
He seems totally unafraid of looking spastic, I admire this. And I'm not sure why.

Ok that's fine. World class for me is picking a squad of 14 players to play Mars and if you're in that you're world class. It doesn't matter that our definition is different.
You watched Space Jam recently, didn't you?

More generously, I've settled on the rough metric of top 5 players in the world at each position being what I consider world class.

You watched Space Jam recently, didn't you?

More generously, I've settled on the rough metric of top 5 players in the world at each position being what I consider world class.
Nah, that was someone else. Sounds more like a US football team. I don't - which just proves how ludicrous 'world class' is. I'm pleased you've settled on a rough metric - I like you guys, but sometimes you have no idea how stupid you sound.

Stop trying to be so clever at the expense of being interesting. And you're all touchy as fuck. Your confederates have all got their underwear in a twist about Yedlin, which is odd, because not many over here really give a flying fuck whether he's american or latvian, but I'm bored with this shit - he won't make it - just another runner.

Last edited:
Nah, that was someone else. Sounds more like a US football team. I don't - which just proves how ludicrous 'world class' is. I'm pleased you've settled on a rough metric - I like you guys, but sometimes you have no idea how stupid you sound.

Stop trying to be so clever at the expense of being interesting. And you're all touchy as fuck.
Touchy, eh?
:pochserious:

Oh how pathetic is this? In the 1st line of my 2nd para, I accuse you of being touchy.

You come back with 'Touchy eh'.

I give up. You're too clever for me. Night night.
Are you alright? My god you're being a massive hypocrite.

You blow the fuck up with the slightest provocation - intentional or otherwise - and then turn around and cunt other people off for being too touchy?

"Sometimes you have no idea how stupid you sound."
"Stop trying to be so clever at the expense of being interesting."

And you're calling me touchy?
Your confederates have all got their underwear in a twist about Yedlin, which is odd, because not many over here really give a flying fuck whether he's american or latvian, but I'm bored with this shit - he won't make it - just another runner.
And this has what to do with the conversation, exactly?

You're a prig. With no self-awareness. Blow me off - I'm so tired.
Cool, thanks for that. Again, you're a massive hypocrite, or just a troll.

Also, these hours that you keep aren't good for your sanity. You honestly seem unhinged most of the time, but then I guess that happens when you're still up at 4am posting away.

Just remember folks, when you argue with a troll, you both lose.

Last edited:
Cool, thanks for that. Again, you're a massive hypocrite, or just a troll.

Also, these hours that you keep aren't good for your sanity. You honestly seem unhinged most of the time, but then I guess that happens when you're still up at 4am posting away.

Just remember folks, when you argue with a troll, you both lose.
A fat prig with a knife fetish, and I'm unhinged? You chubby, arrogant, pompous twat. Self-obsessed posting about your tragic life in the most inappropriate places - quoting the text off unfunny memes, and moaning about the IRS. Jesus, I don't see how you you owe them a penny - all they have to do is look on here to see you're the classic 80c on the dollar windbag.

A fat prig with a knife fetish, and I'm unhinged? You chubby, arrogant, pompous twat. Self-obsessed posting about your tragic life in the most inappropriate places - quoting the text off unfunny memes, and moaning about the IRS. Jesus, I don't see how you you owe them a penny - all they have to do is look on here to see you're the classic 80c on the dollar windbag.
Sorry but there's nothing wrong with that

Back
Top Bottom