Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just hope he can stay fit and show us what he can do. I wasn't convinced overall last season, and so have no great hopes about him, but if he can prove to be as good as what a load of 'football experts' in Spursdom hyped him up to be, then fantastic. Incidentally they're often/usually the same type of people who slag/slagged off Dawson and Sherwood, not to mention 'Tim's love child' Bentaleb, so I have no time for them anyway.
:pochserious2:
Criticises player, whilst slagging off people who rate him....

..whilst simultaneously criticising people who slag off players he rates...

okay..
:pochfacepalm:

Just hope he can stay fit and show us what he can do. I wasn't convinced overall last season, and so have no great hopes about him, but if he can prove to be as good as what a load of 'football experts' in Spursdom hyped him up to be, then fantastic. Incidentally they're often/usually the same type of people who slag/slagged off Dawson and Sherwood, not to mention 'Tim's love child' Bentaleb, so I have no time for them anyway.
Something something something Dawson something something...

:pochfacepalm:

I was a bit worried about how skinny he looked in that pic. But this was from a week ago.

BqlmdsKIEAAbLsC.jpg

His core looks pretty strong. Lets hope the times he's putting in pays off.

Props for getting a dog that looks like Harry.

His middle name is Manuel?
Sounds like Eva Longorias gardener to me.

Anyway, the love of my life is probably having serious second thoughts about me.
She thinks im in love with Coco and James Rodriguez.
I think she's a lesbian. What women wouldn't love these guys, but drool about Neymar?:gylfi:

I really hope he isnt crying there

Standing next to that physio is a curse itself.

Not just making players come back too early with strains etc, but the peak for me was when VDV went down hard on his shoulder and jolted his arm. Laughing boy treated him, then tried to give him a hand up. With the same arm he just injured.

Back
Top Bottom