Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm so sick of the fucking cunty media constantly referring to him as a 'flop'..the bloke barely played a game last season...
And if I read one more article about how Liverpool should learn from our mistakes with the bale money I'm going to scream...apples and oranges you cunts...

Translation Fail ... :lamelawtf:

2D51QZm.png

:pochlol:

ERIK'S TARGET
“I feel really good,” said Erik, who made 17 appearances for us in the first half of the season, scoring once. “I feel fit and I hope it will be a good season ahead.

“I hope to show everyone what I can do, especially for the fans and of course for the club. I’m grateful to the fans for their affection, that’s very important for me.

“Hopefully I will get the chance to play and then I will try and perform as well as I can.”

Looking forward to seeing him perform in a Spurs shirt this season, I honestly thought he would have engineered a move back to Italy after his 'tough experience' in the premier league. Good on him for sticking with it.

Agreed, shown a lot of character for him to stick at it rather than bury his head in the sand and ran back to what he knows, respect for that!

...or maybe, unlike seemingly every other player on the planet, when the going gets 'tough' ...they don't try and engineer a move to get some ready made CL Holy Grail Football without actually daring to EARN your right to be there!

Please let this guy be unstoppable good next season. Please.
Last year was all about the star men dragging their clubs to good results (Suarez, toure, even Ramsey to a degree) and we didn't have one. Would be nice of lamela became our talismanic player

Last year was all about the star men dragging their clubs to good results (Suarez, toure, even Ramsey to a degree) and we didn't have one. Would be nice of lamela became our talismanic player
Completely agree. I think it's possible. What also gets me giddy is that I think eriksen has a leg image chance of being a top player too. With those two really firing on all cylinders, well...

I fucking hate that word.

There's a reason why Ossie still loves our club. I hope that he was able to explain that to Erik and even Poch a bit too. Make him understand that the fans will adore him for life if he can win us a trophy. Show him a picture of Maradonna wearing a Spurs kit (even if it was just for a day).

Back
Top Bottom