Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

if we sell/loan lamela I will literally start crying...
these fucking scumbag UK press tabloid cuntfucks, I know they talk shit but I feel like once they say something it suddenly is now on everyones mind.

if we sell/loan lamela I will literally start crying...
these fucking scumbag UK press tabloid cuntfucks, I know they talk shit but I feel like once they say something it suddenly is now on everyones mind.

Rest easy, not a chance man. No one in Italy can afford him and no one in Spain who can would be willing to pay what it'd take given their current options, and as for a loan that's always seemed poor journalism because exactly what he needs is to be getting used to England, living in it and playing in it. That's simply money down the drain to send him back to Italy and delay his adaption to the Prem, which is the only obstacle in his way to success. And now that we have an Argentinian manager? No way. I think we can confidently expect him in the lineup come August.

Decided to watch this again as I was starting to forget what he looked like, and whether he was actually our player or if I'd just dreamt it.

His touch is fucking superb at times; so nice to see one of our wingers actually taking people on - even if it didn't come off sometimes, his head was up and he was looking to beat his man whenever he had the ball (yes I know it was FC Sheriff but still)

Really hope the extra work he is supposedly doing in Argentina gets his fitness up to a whole new beast-level ready for next season...

Such a shame, but so predictable that he was dropped straight after that game.

Looking forward to him a lot next season.....basically a new signing and some real competition for Lennon after a decade of coasting it.

In England we bitch about shit atmospheres then cry that Flares can burn your hands off, Smoke bombs give you cancer, and Vuvuzelas are too noisy on the poor little ear drums...

:llorishuh:

Wasn't the loudness, it was the pointless drone... Might as well blare out a fog horn through the speakers, it didn't increase any atmosphere, if anything it killed it.

Wasn't the loudness, it was the pointless drone... Might as well blare out a fog horn through the speakers, it didn't increase any atmosphere, if anything it killed it.

My old man thought it was one of those biblical locust swarms flying by.
Had to try and eradicate the sound by muting the HZ-frequency range in which the vuvuzelas operated. Pest if you ask me.

picture10.jpg

Must leave girlfriend....

Just hope he can stay fit and show us what he can do. I wasn't convinced overall last season, and so have no great hopes about him, but if he can prove to be as good as what a load of 'football experts' in Spursdom hyped him up to be, then fantastic. Incidentally they're often/usually the same type of people who slag/slagged off Dawson and Sherwood, not to mention 'Tim's love child' Bentaleb, so I have no time for them anyway.

Please let him absolutely smash it next season. PLEASE!
No World Cup means he'll be in training with the squad early and, although he won't be match sharp, he won't have the fatigue from playing at the tournament.

Same goes for soldado, Capoue, walker and Townsend.
Personally If I was manager I would base my plans around not using paulinho, dembele or even Chadli until mid September.

Back
Top Bottom