A-League > EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

it's either him or Archie Thompson isn't it?
who else is off contract at the end of this season?
Barbarouses, Finkler and Berisha too

Who is the foreign marquee player?
is thompson or milligan the aussie maruqee?

some flexible salary cap there hahaha

foreign is bes, aussie is milligan. no idea bout contracts. too many good players in one team huh

I was thinking more like if he had ambitions to go back to Europe
As long as he keeps his spot in the Austrian team then I think that he will stay,
Earning some decent coin ($1.5 millionAUD), much better weather than Austria, can walk down the street and not be recognised and go wherever he wants, nice little restaurants and cafes around the harbour....

Whilst David Villa was great, I don't like the 10 game guest stint player rule
I'd rather a high profile player play for an entire season and become a part of the squad.
However that requires money,
and some clubs have that money to spend, however half of the league don't.

The salary cap is incredibly annoying, I'm a western sydney fan,
the salary cap cost us players like Aaron Mooy and Jerome Polenz.

Although I'm sure that a Central Coast (who don't spend the full cap) fan would argue that the cap is required in order to keep 10 teams in the competition,
It's the never ending cycle...

Back
Top Bottom