A-League > EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking rubbish 2nd half all around, we dominated the first and then let in a soft goal, although it was a great free kick from Takahagi.
Another point and another game that sums up our entire season.

FC Seoul on Tuesday night, that the most important game of the season, 3 points there and we are pretty much through to the round of 16

Need 3 points tonight against Kashima to progress to the round of 16,
Heading out to parramatta stadium despite the Armageddon-like monsoonal rain conditions weve had for the past few days,

Might kayak to the game..

So this was the ground before the game,
10481810_965626273471964_1741808600765566279_n.jpg

That is hail, not snow lol

And the cops decided to evict some people for letting of a flare, and then the ran in and pepper sprayed everyone including kids, so we got up and left the ground in protest and then they continued to pepper spray people outside as well....

I was in a bay next where it happened but I saw the whole thing
un-fucking believable

I hope that Melbourne Victory go onto win the finals series, just so the team that finished on top of the table are remembered as the champions,
We should get rid of the finals series but the problem is that the FFA make too much money out of it

and yes, top goal for Tarek Elrich, he's having a top season and deserved the recent socceroos call up, so disappointed that western sydney let him go..

I hope that Melbourne Victory go onto win the finals series, just so the team that finished on top of the table are remembered as the champions,
We should get rid of the finals series but the problem is that the FFA make too much money out of it

and yes, top goal for Tarek Elrich, he's having a top season and deserved the recent socceroos call up, so disappointed that western sydney let him go..

I don't think the casual Australian market would get behind the idea of no finals. Damn shame really.

Back
Top Bottom