A-League > EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think the casual Australian market would get behind the idea of no finals. Damn shame really.
In the week of the grand final every journo that has written or been on tv and said negative stuff about football and blown every incident between fans and police out of proportion, will all of a sudden become a football expert and have an opinion..

Hopefully the FFA Cup takes off and that can replace the finals series so people can still have their final to write about

In the week of the grand final every journo that has written or been on tv and said negative stuff about football and blown every incident between fans and police out of proportion, will all of a sudden become a football expert and have an opinion..

Hopefully the FFA Cup takes off and that can replace the finals series so people can still have their final to write about

Yeah hope so, the finals series makes the regular season feel cheap and meaningless especially with 6 FUCKING TEAMS making it into the finals. That shit is infuriating

Yeah hope so, the finals series makes the regular season feel cheap and meaningless especially with 6 FUCKING TEAMS making it into the finals. That shit is infuriating
Brisbane Roar have an opportunity to go 'back to back' champions,

fucking Brisbane Roar!! They sacked Mulvey halfway through the season because they we're doing no good!

I would prefer that it was treated as a post-season league cup,
and that the team that wins the league is the team that finished on top of the table after 27 games.

have the top 8 qualify for the post-season league cup and then come up with a winner after a month of knockout football.
It's still a trophy and an important trophy to win,
just that it shouldn't decide the champions of the season.

Hahaha,
A lot of rumours doing the rounds on Twitter and on forums that Miroslav Klose is going to sign for Western Sydney....

Fuck me, if a miracle occurs and that happens I'll start eating sauerkraut for breakfast...

That would be a top signing, even with his age he still is banging in goals for lazio.
Contract is up at the end of the season, apparently he's also interested in coaching youth players after he's finished playing here..
Reading some news reports about a month a go he was linked to Spurs and Villa.

welcome to the A-League off-season,
where any off-contract or any unhappy player with a FIFA rating of over 75 and over 30 years old is reportedly linked to every A-league club,
Rafael van der Vaart's contract is also up too.
:vdvhmm:

Contract is up at the end of the season, apparently he's also interested in coaching youth players after he's finished playing here..
Reading some news reports about a month a go he was linked to Spurs and Villa.

welcome to the A-League off-season,
where any off-contract or any unhappy player with a FIFA rating of over 75 and over 30 years old is reportedly linked to every A-league club,
Rafael van der Vaart's contract is also up too.
:vdvhmm:

Isn't rafa headed to spain?

Hahaha,
A lot of rumours doing the rounds on Twitter and on forums that Miroslav Klose is going to sign for Western Sydney....

Fuck me, if a miracle occurs and that happens I'll start eating sauerkraut for breakfast...
Sydney are going to get flogged by Adelaide!

I can honestly see him going to the mls.
Maybe one day, if Celtic can interest him enough and make another champions league run then I can see him going there...
He wouldn't accept a squad player rotation role but I would like to see him back at spurs to replace Eriksen when he gets tired..

But then nobody believed that Dwight Yorke, Alessandro Del Piero and David Villa (although only a few games) would come

Melbourne Derby tonight,
still not as big as the Sydney Derby but the Victory fans make the melb. derby what it is IMO,
CEd_b9hWoAAuEBB.jpg

Melspurnian Melspurnian you fucking hooligan hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom