Joshua Onomah

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are you for real?! Imagine Dembele and Brown in the middle of the park. It would be unstoppable

Brown is no journeyman
I am for real. I've been a Spurs fan since 1975. Scott Brown would only be next to Dembele if he was tying his laces. Who would Brown or the Mighty McGinn replace in our line up? Dier? Alli? Dembele? Sorry, but Mason would walk into any Celtic or Hibs line up & piss the Scottish league

Holy shit, I've been dragged into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

:goonermong:

So what do the people in E17 think? He wanted to know....E17!
Over to you Brian
o-BRIAN-HARVEY-570.jpg

I am for real. I've been a Spurs fan since 1975. Scott Brown would only be next to Dembele if he was tying his laces. Who would Brown or the Mighty McGinn replace in our line up? Dier? Alli? Dembele? Sorry, but Mason would walk into any Celtic or Hibs line up & piss the Scottish league

Holy shit, I've been dragged into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

:goonermong:
I think you've strayed off topic.

Onomah won't improve if we're so soft on him. I hope he reads this thread and takes a look at himself

I think you've strayed off topic.

Onomah won't improve if we're so soft on him. I hope he reads this thread and takes a look at himself
You asked me to imagine Brown & Dembele in midfield...I did...& quickly dismissed it.

I bet Onomah doesn't read this thread. And if he did, I'm sure that the majority of folk on here think he's doing just fine for an 18 year old. Most importantly, Poch must think he's doing ok. So whatever you or I think is largely irrelevant.

You asked me to imagine Brown & Dembele in midfield...I did...& quickly dismissed it.

I bet Onomah doesn't read this thread. And if he did, I'm sure that the majority of folk on here think he's doing just fine for an 18 year old. Most importantly, Poch must think he's doing ok. So whatever you or I think is largely irrelevant.
Try completely irrelevant

Back
Top Bottom