Joshua Onomah

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wrote a little poem for Josh:

We are the seed of the new breed
We'll succeed, our time has come
We are the new
These words are true
Let the light of love shine through

WTF has happened to this thread? Yeah, you can always tell really early on whether a player is going to make it or not. Bale and Kane, for example, utterly hopeless - will never be able to hack it at the desired level...

FFS Josh is still very young, is formally part of the development squad still, and is slowly being more integrated with the first team.

WTF has happened to this thread? Yeah, you can always tell really early on whether a player is going to make it or not. Bale and Kane, for example, utterly hopeless - will never be able to hack it at the desired level...

FFS Josh is still very young, is formally part of the development squad still, and is slowly being more integrated with the first team.

Whose multi is this guy? Maybe it's John McGinn's. But then I'm starting to wonder that maybe I'm John McGinn. Maybe, inside, deep down, we're all John McGinn.

Nous sommes John McGinn
Seriously...who is this bloke? I apologise in advance for my complete lack of knowledge of Scottish football, but if he was the Scottish Zidane then I'm sure he would have been heard of outside of Edinburgh. His name isn't really shaking the corridors of world football.

On another note, I did meet "super" John McGinlay once at a charity do in Bolton. He was a nice bloke. Raging piss head.

:mong:

Seriously...who is this bloke? I apologise in advance for my complete lack of knowledge of Scottish football, but if he was the Scottish Zidane then I'm sure he would have been heard of outside of Edinburgh. His name isn't really shaking the corridors of world football.

On another note, I did meet "super" John McGinlay once at a charity do in Bolton. He was a nice bloke. Raging piss head.

:mong:

Just a quality midfielder who plays for Hibs. To my knowledge he isn't a piss head. Lots of Scots are though

McGinn is strong and with an excellent left foot. He played well in the SPL in previous seasons with St Mirren. So is not just experienced at championship level. Be a good signing for us. If we get him and Gabigol from Santos we'll be laughing

I think he's about to get his first full international call up. He won't look out of place at the home of football (Hampden obvs), that's for sure

Back
Top Bottom