Joshua Onomah

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is still yet to perform for Spurs. I'm not as forgiving of shit performance. He has shown a consistency for lack of courage. He's a boy in a man's game. He should be sold, or sent on loan for a few years. Currently he is a threat to our success, and your defence of him is pretty disgusting stuff. Choose club over player
Choose club over player?

I trust in the club to make the right choices about the players. To which point, the club, and in particular Pochettino, has backed Onomah and shown belief in his quality by including him not only in the first team squad, but also in matchday line-ups and with some starts. Pochettino doesn't do that if he thinks a player isn't worth starting, so if Onomah is good enough for Pochettino, he's good enough for me. For me, that's the end of the debate. I trust the club's insight over anyone on here, and their judgement disagrees with yours.

It's one of Audere's accounts he uses to troll. Worry not. He's just looking for attention.

Not sure who he's trying to fool, really, or why do it.

It could only have been one of 2 people with the way he talks. And he's not a cunt, just a troll, so that struck one name off the list...

Not sure who he's trying to fool, really, or why do it.

It could only have been one of 2 people with the way he talks. And he's not a cunt, just a troll, so that struck one name off the list...
This is becoming boring - I am nobody's multi. I'm just Sausage Vince. Rejoice, a new member on the site

Choose club over player?

I trust in the club to make the right choices about the players. To which point, the club, and in particular Pochettino, has backed Onomah and shown belief in his quality by including him not only in the first team squad, but also in matchday line-ups and with some starts. Pochettino doesn't do that if he thinks a player isn't worth starting, so if Onomah is good enough for Pochettino, he's good enough for me. For me, that's the end of the debate. I trust the club's insight over anyone on here, and their judgement disagrees with yours.
You're an enemy of the club. Away back to your Woolwich forum

Back
Top Bottom