Joshua Onomah

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If some cunt is offering us money for Josh...

Just looking for a gif of someone biting someone's hand off...
Should look for a gif in which you gouge your own eyes out with a spoon.

Not reassuring to hear on the pod that Edwardes was not happy with the standard wage paid to 17 year olds.

Fuck City and fuck the Chavs, they're really the Satans of football.

The Satans of football are upshot little 17 year old shits who think they're too big for the club they're at so move for money.

City and Chelsea wouldn't be able to do the things they do if players were more intelligent and less money-grabbing.

"Go to City? The club that has introduced 0 youth prospects into the first team 11 fully? Uhm, I dunno, I mean...£150k a week!?! Sign me up!"

He's 18. And if Pochettino thinks he's good enough to train with the first team, and start over Bentaleb against Dortmund, that's good enough for me.
He is still yet to perform for Spurs. I'm not as forgiving of shit performance. He has shown a consistency for lack of courage. He's a boy in a man's game. He should be sold, or sent on loan for a few years. Currently he is a threat to our success, and your defence of him is pretty disgusting stuff. Choose club over player

Fuck it, going balls deep.

He's going to be better than Messi by the time he's 20.
He's a fucking calamity. A tragic figure of ineptitude.

In years to come we'll look back on a promising youngster who just simply never lived up to the hype. A man who fucking stole wages from our club.

I've seen him play and he's a disgrace to the shirt. Fuck knows why you defend him

He's a fucking calamity. A tragic figure of ineptitude.

In years to come we'll look back on a promising youngster who just simply never lived up to the hype. A man who fucking stole wages from our club.

I've seen him play and he's a disgrace to the shirt. Fuck knows why you defend him

In every single game he's played he's been MOTM. Every touch of the ball is a gift from god. That silky running gait, that beautiful face, those tiny dancer feet.

He puts Kane and Eriksen to shame, and soon enough he will score 10 goals in the Champions League Semi-Final vs Madrid, before getting sent off for breaking Bales leg.

He is God Sent, north Londons Jesus and hallow be his name. Amen, Josh, Amen.

In every single game he's played he's been MOTM. Every touch of the ball is a gift from god. That silky running gait, that beautiful face, those tiny dancer feet.

He puts Kane and Eriksen to shame, and soon enough he will score 10 goals in the Champions League Semi-Final vs Madrid, before getting sent off for breaking Bales leg.

He is God Sent, north Londons Jesus and hallow be his name. Amen, Josh, Amen.
If he fulfils your prophesy I will redeem myself as you see fit.

Back
Top Bottom