Other Matches Fred 2015-16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Townsend starts for Newcastle. On the left.

The times I watched him in pre season and he played on the left he was quite good, going past players and whipping in crosses. On the right he cuts inside then either shoots or panics.

To me he always was an old fashioned winger, it's just we don't play them at Spurs any more.

The times I watched him in pre season and he played on the left he was quite good, going past players and whipping in crosses. On the right he cuts inside then either shoots or panics.

To me he always was an old fashioned winger, it's just we don't play them at Spurs any more.
Plus St James is a big pitch, which like Wembley he can exploit with his pace.

Oddly looking forward to this Watford v Chelsea game tonight, even though it has a 0-0 written all over it. All media saying Chelsea "are back", from what I have seen I still think they are far from a good side. Tonight would be a test for them unlike the MK Donalds game.

If it can be a brutal physical game for Watford ahead of Sat then all the better too.

Newcastle are bad. Very Very Bad

very-bad-man-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom