Other Matches Fred 2015-16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZLDIcLJ.png

Only when confidence was flowing and they could. 36% possession all game and both goals were from hoofs. Including the first, which was exceptional.
Their entire game is based on hoofs forward hoping for a lucky bounce - 90s Italian bullshit

Tragic scenes, tragic fans, self-confessed racists, etc.

Having said that - Liverpool's defending for the second reminded me of the Chiriches glory days

Leicester have to be having some of the greatest run of luck I've ever seen.

I know there is a huge amount of effort and discipline which goes into their success, but yesterday they score yet another goal from someone having a deflected shot fall right into the path of their top scorer. Vardy's goal was quality but that's definitely a 10% success type of strike.

Leicester have to be having some of the greatest run of luck I've ever seen.

I know there is a huge amount of effort and discipline which goes into their success, but yesterday they score yet another goal from someone having a deflected shot fall right into the path of their top scorer. Vardy's goal was quality but that's definitely a 10% success type of strike.
Mad scenes when Leicester win the CL next season after winning at the Bernebeau, Nou Camp and Allianz each win with less that <20% possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom