Other Matches Fred 2015-16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
300txs3.jpg

Oh dear

501 goals now for Messi at 28 years of age. Ridiculous.

Suarez is on another planet too. Only player to score a hattrick in three different competitions this season which is a ridiculous stat. He's probably the best striker in the world right now and he's improved since he left Liverpool, which is no surprise.
he's still a despicable cunt that should have been on the recieving end of a life ban several years ago

Obviously you haven't watched them..

It's easy to read stats but to see them live tells a different picture..most boring negative team to visit WHL this season, or equal with Sunderland..

I have watched a lot of them this year. If Spurs didn't play I watched them, so it's not like I'm ignorant. it appears that you're the one just basing your opinions on the Spurs games.

Man City vs Leicester. I can't remember awaiting a kickoff so eagerly that wasn't our own, with the exception of the opening match of a season/tournament. This game has such direct implications for both us and the league. And then Spurs play immediately following to either close within 2-3 points of the top or move into 2nd? Yes, please!

Ready to watch some football!
:adegrin:

Man City vs Leicester. I can't remember awaiting a kickoff so eagerly that wasn't our own, with the exception of the opening match of a season/tournament. This game has such direct implications for both us and the league. And then Spurs play immediately following to either close within 2-3 points of the top or move into 2nd? Yes, please!

www.stream2watch.com

We want a draw right? Allows us to jump city with GD and within 1 game of Leicester, if we get over Watford.

If Leicester lose their next 2 games (Man City, Woolwich scum) and we win our next 2 games (Watford, Man City) we top the table for the first time this season! Even if Woolwich scum win their next 2 games! :bow::coys:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom