The boo-boys of White Hart Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is this " Night of the long knifes " ?
It is there right to express their opinion good or bad . Emotions may run far deeper
and far more complicated than simply a bad result or performance.
The club in the present climate divides the core support . I understand a bit of booing
is not pleasant but it may be some way these people can show their frustration of the
continue failure of the club in their eyes .
Really the article is rather juvenile , simplistic and reflects the bland globalisation of "game " .
What shall we do , fill it with endless happy clappy morons , wearing extreme amounts
of club tat , throw anybody out who disagrees with party line , ban Star of David's , whoops
we've already done that . The powers above would love that .
My point is many do not find the Spurs experience a pleasant trip but they love the
club just as much as the next person and there layers of frustration are far deeper
than just a bad result . To purge them out ( since they can be a huge element , shekels
come first to the money men ) would be morally wrong and feed the corrupt.

Its a good point.

The same sanitarians complaining about the sanitization of the game in some cases......ticket prices too high, and lack of atmosphere.

But they expect people to "Sing For Lamela"....

"Lamela´s cost is irrelevent".....no Lamela´s cost is part of the reason people are paying £50-70 to watch 90minutes of garbage. But its ok for Lamela because he got a nice new haircut which probably cost a weeks wages to the average fan.

Some people are not really into the whole "Idol" mentality. Some people love the club, but dont think certain players deserve to represent it, or certain collective efforts are good enough.

So instead of sending hate mail, they boo, for a few seconds at the end of the game.

All those in the "support the players no matter what" brigade........looking forward to the possibility of Ade on Saturday?

5-0 at home to Pool under AVB was possibly the most disgusting thing Ive ever witnessed.
How can anyone say they´ve never seen the team not try?

The boos were definitely deserved.

And on the contrary one of the best away days ever, the whole end bouncing up and down for 15 minutes chanting Yid Army Yid Army at 4-0..

Goes to show, when the shite is not the norm, the fans can get over a loss, and even laugh off a spanking.

On that note I recall when we went to An field in 1978. Got batterd 7-0.
By the time it got to around 3-0 they were really trying to rub it in and wind us up but we started pretending it was Spurs that were scoring and celebrated each goal as such thereafter which really pissed them off. Quality support that day.

Oh, and they got smashed afterwards but that's another story!

So you would happily finish 15th and win 10 games all season if we played two upfront and with a more attacking style? I disagree, but each to his own. This era of football might not be for you. As the article says, if you don't enjoy it, don't watch it. Try ice hockey or basketball. Or maybe go and watch the Orient. I think they play two upfront.

Is there somewhere it is written in the FA books that you have no right to win and u must finish 15 if you play stylish n attractive football ? How you came to the conclusion that we would finish 15 with 2 strikers up front?

Actual fact is we are missing that style n flair coz first AVB and now poch both dont play that way , this whole thing abt well organized pressing n bisla way is fooking shit , or may be poch is still under graduate in that philosophy coz neither he is getting the players to play bisla way neither the barca way , yes one can say that he has not signed his men and all but then fuck him if he cant get the owners to back him , we have not signed poch to learn his trade here as a trainee ,its his 3-4 transfer window at spurs and if he still hasn't got the owners believe in him then he should resign and go and coach at some school level in Argentina.

On that note I recall when we went to An field in 1978. Got batterd 7-0.
By the time it got to around 3-0 they were really trying to rub it in and wind us up but we started pretending it was Spurs that were scoring and celebrated each goal as such thereafter which really pissed them off. Quality support that day.

Oh, and they got smashed afterwards but that's another story!

Or going to Sheff Utd and getting tonked 6-0.. Shit score but had a great night in Sheffield..
I think we were 4 or 5 down at half time but still sang through the 2nd half..
Can you imagine if that happened now :freundgoal:

Is there somewhere it is written in the FA books that you have no right to win and u must finish 15 if you play stylish n attractive football ? How you came to the conclusion that we would finish 15 with 2 strikers up front?

Actual fact is we are missing that style n flair coz first AVB and now poch both dont play that way , this whole thing abt well organized pressing n bisla way is fooking shit , or may be poch is still under graduate in that philosophy coz neither he is getting the players to play bisla way neither the barca way , yes one can say that he has not signed his men and all but then fuck him if he cant get the owners to back him , we have not signed poch to learn his trade here as a trainee ,its his 3-4 transfer window at spurs and if he still hasn't got the owners believe in him then he should resign and go and coach at some school level in Argentina.
Another signed up member of the MLBs club. Yeah, Poch is no better than a school PE teacher. Finishing 5th in the most difficult league in the world, smashing Chelsea, cup final. He doesn't know what he is doing! Get a fucking grip

Another signed up member of the MLBs club. Yeah, Poch is no better than a school PE teacher. Finishing 5th in the most difficult league in the world, smashing Chelsea, cup final. He doesn't know what he is doing! Get a fucking grip

We were already finishing in 5th n 6th before poch signed for us , and thanks to that wonder season by kane we managed to pip dippers on the last day you might be very plesed with that but not others mate , and go and tell this poch cocksucking speach to eriksen,jan,loris,kane when they will get ready to pack their bags

Appreciating something wrong or just avg doesn't make you more loyal fan than me ,so pls u get the grip ,my comment was related to the problems poch is failing to solve both on the field n in transfer market , poch has been our head coach for 16 months now thats nearly 1 n half year , 3 transfer Windows and show me any aspect of the team that has improved ? ( the plus ponts kane, eriksen,jan,loris all previous mangers sigings ) and remaining negatives non of which poch has solved out

We were already finishing in 5th n 6th before poch signed for us , and thanks to that wonder season by kane we managed to pip dippers on the last day you might be very plesed with that but not others mate , and go and tell this poch cocksucking speach to eriksen,jan,loris,kane when they will get ready to pack their bags

Appreciating something wrong or just avg doesn't make you more loyal fan than me ,so pls u get the grip ,my comment was related to the problems poch is failing to solve both on the field n in transfer market , poch has been our head coach for 16 months now thats nearly 1 n half year , 3 transfer Windows and show me any aspect of the team that has improved ? ( the plus ponts kane, eriksen,jan,loris all previous mangers sigings ) and remaining negatives non of which poch has solved out
So Poch did as well as all the other managers we have had? So they were all PE teachers except Harry and Pleaty?
We have never had top quality players want to leave the club before have we? I just hope that when Sheringham, Klinsmann, _______, Carrick, Berbatov, Modric, and Bale get over their injuries and get back in the first team we are able to push on.
You are what's wrong with this club, not Pochettinho

So Poch did as well as all the other managers we have had? So they were all PE teachers except Harry and Pleaty?
We have never had top quality players want to leave the club before have we? I just hope that when Sheringham, Klinsmann, _______, Carrick, Berbatov, Modric, and Bale get over their injuries and get back in the first team we are able to push on.
You are what's wrong with this club, not Pochettinho

First of all, pls stop giving me that petriotic shit as if you are the only selsible n loyel most supportive spurs fan left on the planet ,if u just so know whats wrong with the club why r u wanking over here ,aply for some job in the club

Second thing poch did as well as other managers ? For your kind information we have sacked the previous managers you are compairing poch with, coz for how long club is gonna stand still at 5-6th its been over a dacade now , thats the point in last 16 months nothing has changed on the contrary the problems are worsening when u have to play a CB as a CDM and your bench consists of a player like lamela-who isn't getting it right for 2-3yrs now,clerly a misfit for this League, and ali-a teenager u sigened from championship , who is responsible for this mess ?

May I ask that if the atmosphere at WHL is tense and frustrated, with loud choruses of boos after games a fairly common factor over the last three years, isnt it fair to assume that the general feeling amongst the majority of Spurs fans is not an overly happy one.

I think its odd that the minority of happy clappers bring up the "poisonous atmosphere" as a point, but all the time forgetting that if there view was the popular one, the atmosphere would be buzzing.

And dont bring up away fans. We all know away days are about bravado and a more old school day out. Not really where you bring your politics out in chorus.

First of all, pls stop giving me that petriotic shit as if you are the only selsible n loyel most supportive spurs fan left on the planet ,if u just so know whats wrong with the club why r u wanking over here ,aply for some job in the club

Second thing poch did as well as other managers ? For your kind information we have sacked the previous managers you are compairing poch with, coz for how long club is gonna stand still at 5-6th its been over a dacade now , thats the point in last 16 months nothing has changed on the contrary the problems are worsening when u have to play a CB as a CDM and your bench consists of a player like lamela-who isn't getting it right for 2-3yrs now,clerly a misfit for this League, and ali-a teenager u sigened from championship , who is responsible for this mess ?
I don't mean to be rude but your spelling is that bad that I am struggling to understand what you are saying. The logic, of the bits that I can understand, is almost as shambolic as your lexis. Try and sit down and have a think about what point you are trying to make and then come back to me so we can have serious discussion.

Or going to Sheff Utd and getting tonked 6-0.. Shit score but had a great night in Sheffield..
I think we were 4 or 5 down at half time but still sang through the 2nd half..
Can you imagine if that happened now :freundgoal:

I can. I was there. Remember the night we lost 5-1 to the scum in the league cup relatively recently?

What happened was when their 3rd goal went in the ground emptied. By the 5th the scum actually outnumbered us. In our own stadium. In our own stadium ffs. But what happened next was pretty special. The 3 to 4k of us left out sang the ****s all the way through to the very bitter end. I couldn't leave our lads out there with no support.

Bear in mind this wasn't a season ticket match. So this theory that it's just the season ticket holders who are just blocking the 'right sort of fans' is bollocks.

I can. I was there. Remember the night we lost 5-1 to the scum in the league cup relatively recently?

What happened was when their 3rd goal went in the ground emptied. By the 5th the scum actually outnumbered us. In our own stadium. In our own stadium ffs. But what happened next was pretty special. The 3 to 4k of us left out sang the ****s all the way through to the very bitter end. I couldn't leave our lads out there with no support.

Bear in mind this wasn't a season ticket match. So this theory that it's just the season ticket holders who are just blocking the 'right sort of fans' is bollocks.

Remember it well. A female friend of mine was one of those Yids left giving it large. She was almost the only person left in her block and was singing loud and proud. Sky TV actually focussed the camera on her. Top girl.

I don't mean to be rude but your spelling is that bad that I am struggling to understand what you are saying. The logic, of the bits that I can understand, is almost as shambolic as your lexis. Try and sit down and have a think about what point you are trying to make and then come back to me so we can have serious discussion.

Lolz thats the best u could respond i guess not your mistake when opposition makes a valid point and u know there is no way to argue ppl often go for personal attack like spelling n all ,not everyone but few lowly heads do that, anyways its always better to talk abt spelling n all when u cant reply in footballing terms, i can understand and i dont feel any need to sit down n do all that if ur not able to understand neither the meaning nor football ,i guess ur not worth it

Lolz thats the best u could respond i guess not your mistake when opposition makes a valid point and u know there is no way to argue ppl often go for personal attack like spelling n all ,not everyone but few lowly heads do that, anyways its always better to talk abt spelling n all when u cant reply in footballing terms, i can understand and i dont feel any need to sit down n do all that if ur not able to understand neither the meaning nor football ,i guess ur not worth it
Fair enough. You sound like a kid so I should probably leave it here, don't want to get into bullying kids. But do me a favour, tell your English teacher from me that she is a fucking disgrace and needs sacking. I bet she's really a PE teacher too.

Last edited:
It was the boo boy/negative atmosphere that was the inspiration for 1882. Shame the initial momentum wasn't maintained but Europa games are still good.

After bringing 15-20 to us for the first leg, we took 600 to the away leg at Stamford Bridge for the youth cup final. One of the best nights at football in a very long time.

I must be going senile.. I can't remember us losing 1-5 to them. I remember beating them 5-1 what a night that was..
I remember when we lost in extra time to a penalty from that Cunt Nasri.. Wasn't that 3-1 or 4-1??

He's a troll mate. Probably someone that's been here before. Don't bite. Probably not even a Spurs fan tbh. I get what your saying and what your saying is eminently understandable and imo correct.

I would give your spell checker a reboot though. X

I must be going senile.. I can't remember us losing 1-5 to them. I remember beating them 5-1 what a night that was..
I remember when we lost in extra time to a penalty from that Cunt Nasri.. Wasn't that 3-1 or 4-1??

Start eating blueberries my good man. Not only are they blue but they do wonders for the memory. That said. I can fully understand you blotting this one out. But it happened. Believe me it happened.

Fair enough. You sound like a kid so I should probably leave it here, don't want to get into bullying kids. But do me a favour, tell your English teacher from me that she is a fucking disgrace and needs sacking. I bet she's really a PE teacher too.

Intelligence isnt measured by how good someone´s grammar is.

You write well, technically, but what you say is condescending, contradictory and in most cases pathetic.

Making you the thick cunt, not him.

Intelligence isnt measured by how good someone´s grammar is.

You write well, technically, but what you say is condescending, contradictory and in most cases pathetic.

Making you the thick cunt, not him.
I accept the condescending part, but it is difficult not to be with mugs like you around. The rest is projection of the highest order. Next you'll be telling me that I am Sherwood groupie.

Anyway, you told me not to read your reams of bollocks. Which I've been doing. It makes it difficult when you directly reply to me.

Shouldn't you be off saying how shit Spurs are and how much of a better job you could do?

Back
Top Bottom