Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitrovic ? Fuck no ... they want 17 million € for him. Cant run, cant dribble, cant win a header etc outside of the box

In the box he's a pure killer.

A major thundercunt with attitude issues galore
If we could get him to focus those attitude issues on the opposing defence like Costa does, we could be on to something...

images

Me 'scusi?
You,re excused. The number of strikers who experience major upswings in performance after 30 over the last 10 years is likely single digits. Are you willing to bet several million a year that Llorente is the next Totti, or should we go for something a little more probable?

You,re excused. The number of strikers who experience major upswings in performance after 30 over the last 10 years is likely single digits. Are you willing to bet several million a year that Llorente is the next Totti, or should we go for something a little more probable?
He doesn't have to be Totti to be successful here. A club like Spurs in a League like the Prem is probably the best catalyst for a player like Llorente to rediscover a spark. I'm willing to put some faith in him.

Llorente is past it and would be a disappointing buy. He did not play well at all last season and is nowhere near as good as he was in his best years at Bilbao. He used to be a big name but he's not that player anymore and I don't understand why everyone wants him so badly.

Galatasaray apparently had a bid declined for Vlad the Lad and also a separate bid for Kaboul also declined... Hopefully Levy doesn't scare them off and they can take both off our hands. :kaboullol::levystare:

Nice to see the knives out for Llorente already then.

Can a player or manager at least do something you dont like for this club before you write them off
If this is a transfer thread about prospective players, are we not allowed to comment on whether these potential players are a good fit? I'm pretty sure that's the whole point, other than the cunting each other off.

Cheap, experienced, won things, by all accounts a good personality to have about and fits the 'shit there's 15 minutes left and we need a goal' striker mould.

Would buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom