A v Newcastle - BOUNCEBACKABILITY #BoycottSpurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have nobody to replace Chadli on the wing. And I want to see how the Verts-Fazio partnership will work out.

Yedlin played 90 minutes this week for USA against Mexico. I think it's the right choice not to start him today.

Dier at right back, at least one member on here will be happy. Would have preferred Vlad tbh, but I hope Eric will do a fair job there.
Happy to see that Fazio gets another game, I hope he is a player that can play a role in the squad next season. Also happy to see Jan back of course.... lovetheshirt lovetheshirt like I said, he will be back!

Paulinho in midfield, christ here we go. If he comes good in the Spurs shirt that would be the 8th wonder of the world. Oh and finally good to see Lamela get another game!

Chadli???? Paulinho????????
200_s.gif

Paulinho starting, I guess we are joining the Geordie fans with the boycott of this match then.

#boycottspurs

Back
Top Bottom