A v Newcastle - BOUNCEBACKABILITY #BoycottSpurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought that "shot/pass/cross/whatever the fuck it was" moment would have been his last appearance in a Spurs shirt

I think it's fair to say that 97% of the Spurs fans agreed with you. I don't want to appear to categoric on this so I left out the remaining three percent just in case..

Really not sure what Dembele has done - yes he was terrible in the 1st half against West Ham and was deservedly subbed.

But to leave him out repeatedly for Chadli, Townsend and Paulinho doesn't make sense to me.

"Your match will be on shortly"? Ok.. I'll wait....
But it's like 9:00.
It's like 9:01.
It's like 9:02.
It's 9:04! Surely it's already kicked off!
Fuck me, my iPad must be broken! I'm pretty sure this isn't the broadcast game, check it -- City-West Ham? FUCK OFF!!!
WORK, YOU FUCKING IPAD, WORK!!

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO MY LIFE!!??

Oh. It's at 10?

Cool.

Why are we playing so late?

Lineups anyone?

No one understand pochettino's line up because its dogshite, all we can hope is Newcastle are worse than us. Paulinho has never played well in a spur shirt. zero discipline in midfield. he will leave Fazio open, Newcastle will have a field day there, not to mention in the inexperienced Dier at right back. Lamela will have to drop deep in midfield to defend and everyone will start lynching him for that.

Not too sure about Paulinho and Bentaleb in midfield. Nabil has been poor of late, doesn't tackle that much or impose himself in there. Paulinho hasn't got a great track record of tackling or tracking back either .
Who knows, maybe I'm wrong and they'll do ok against a struggling side lacking confidence.

I'd go as far too say that the 4 up front who read each other, offer more movement and click are Eriksen, Kane, Soldado and Lamela.
I'd chuck in Dembele and Mason behind them. let Dembele sit back and do what he does best, Mason keep it ticking over and chipping in with the bill winning and let those over 4 create some goals.
Playing Dier in the same position where he got slaughtered last time in the same fixture doesn't make sense either. He don't like it there. So why not give Yedlin a run out he will probably be better at it.
Why sell Naughton if you ain't got a back up right back or wiling to play the one you bought yet?

Fuck me you can get 7-1 for a Spurs win against a side who have lost the last 5 on the bounce?!

Not too sure about Paulinho and Bentaleb in midfield. Nabil has been poor of late, doesn't tackle that much or impose himself in there. Paulinho hasn't got a great track record of tackling or tracking back either .
Who knows, maybe I'm wrong and they'll do ok against a struggling side lacking confidence.

I'd go as far too say that the 4 up front who read each other, offer more movement and click are Eriksen, Kane, Soldado and Lamela.
I'd chuck in Dembele and Mason behind them. let Dembele sit back and do what he does best, Mason keep it ticking over and chipping in with the bill winning and let those over 4 create some goals.
Playing Dier in the same position where he got slaughtered last time in the same fixture doesn't make sense either. He don't like it there. So why not give Yedlin a run out he will probably be better at it.
Why sell Naughton if you ain't got a back up right back or wiling to play the one you bought yet?

Fuck me you can get 7-1 for a Spurs win against a side who have lost the last 5 on the bounce?!
Take the 7-1 that's a gift!

Back
Top Bottom