Fiorentina vs Tottenham 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Until we play against an Italian side. If their leagues are not up to the EPL, & foreign imports struggle in our league, then why do English teams struggle against even some of the lesser foreign sides in the Europa League? I just can't fathom it tbh.

For me, the Prem is the most physical of all the European leagues which clearly works against the attributes of both Soldado and Lamela. In the end, you need a physical player or have a bit of pace to separate from defenders which neither possess.

Unfortunately our strikers in the reserves + u21 are nowhere near ready for 1st team football. According to the u21 thread, they are the weakest part of the squads!

I can understand why fans (and teammates and manager) have no faith in Soldado no more. Neither do I in Ade. Which was basically why I suggested the aux striker thing.

Kane can and will play all games full 90 mins rest of season whenever possible. The rest just goes down to how much we need a late goal.

In fairness, Kane was nowhere near ready for first team football, until he was in the first team.

I'm sorry , I don't care if your all going to tell me that I should be getting behind our players blah blah blah but I have had enough of Soldado and Lamela now , they have had enough chances and they will not become good , what the fuck does Lamela bring to the team ? He is a waste of space , Davies was also awful tonight aswell as Fazio , Fazio has offered nothing more than Caulker or Dawson , would much rather have seen one of them still playing for us than Fazio

If we do lose Sunday do we still qualify at runners up in EL ?
I fuckin hope not after tonight's debacle. It seems we just don't have the squad to juggle all the fixtures & until that's sorted I would prefer we didn't get a spot in this tournament. It may generate money for the club, but that money isn't invested in strengthening the squad. So it's rinse & repeat every season.

It takes about ten seconds to post something. I maybe made 10 posts during the game.

Thats 1 minute 40 seconds.

You are really boring by the way

10 seconds a post ??? :llorishuh:
I'll leave this "discussion" here whilst you comfort your miserable self. After all if you don't read peoples replies and opinions and post in 10 seconds and call it a discussion ........

Read it back give yourself a minute to take it in and stop being a prick. Maybe watch a full match and leave the I told you so's out because there are no winners on here on a night like tonight even in your little cyber world.

I would assume poch is making a judgement based fitness as well, resting though's he feels need it most.

Yeah pretty sure he is, but the mistakes and average performances have been creeping in for a while now from some of our best players.

While a third of the squad hasnt kicked a ball in months

10 seconds a post ??? :llorishuh:
I'll leave this "discussion" here whilst you comfort your miserable self. After all if you don't read peoples replies and opinions and post in 10 seconds and call it a discussion ........

Read it back give yourself a minute to take it in and stop being a prick. Maybe watch a full match and leave the I told you so's out because there are no winners on here on a night like tonight even in your little cyber world.
:dier:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm not sure. Typing "Lamela made that chance" and "We're out now" took me a whole 20 minutes of game time.

Maybe he watches the game like this

staring.jpg

Back
Top Bottom