Fiorentina vs Tottenham 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look, this is going to be shocking news. Take a seat.

Some people type with more than two fingers.
:dier:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Have a lovely Sunday on here gentlemen whilst every other fucker from here will be enjoying the final at a local pub or at the actual game I'll leave you two cyber boys to have your 10 second post, don't read a reply "discussion" with each other. Goodnight ladies x

Have a lovely Sunday on here gentlemen whilst every other fucker from here will be enjoying the final at a local pub or at the actual game I'll leave you two cyber boys to have your 10 second post, don't read a reply "discussion" with each other. Goodnight ladies x

Bang on mate. This place will be empty barring Sammy, Jayc and Arse face cunting each other off.

Sad isn't the word.

Spending an afternoon with Samantha Fox? Could be worse.

Ohhhh noooo. He got me, then ran off to bed....!

pj-all-in-one-PJS-man-in-bed.jpg

the club really needs to view this competition with the contempt it deserves and simply play youth teams in it from now on.
UEFA need to make it a true cup competition ie knock out only, and only competed for by the clubs that start the competition.

Not to mention having a competition with the name 'Champions' in it... when all but one of the countries' entrants each season are nothing of the sort!

It was good time here in this forum , It was always a hard task for spurs to come to italy and win given the fact Italian pitches are slow and the environment make player dehydrated quick so player cant last long
& italian are know for the defending .
now a huge task for them cuz i believe all player will be tired for cup final .

All the best with the rest of the competition. Perhaps if you win it we can sign your captain and have him give away goals in important matches too

You live your reality in TeleTubby land and feel the need to post about Kanes girlfriend and asking if she does anal.... :walker:

And its MadYid who gets banned for posting trannies.

While this cunt goes around, posting profiles of other posters off dating sites, stalking trust members and posting shit about their love lives while slagging them off (except after they die...then he's their best friend and always respected them)

Real nasty, nasty cunt.

How anyone actually thinks he's funny.

Disappointed is an understatement, make school boy errors get punished-big time.

Wasn’t to be, bring on Sunday.

At least with Liverpool having played extra time may lose on Sunday which will suit us. Let’s keep positive, we are a good side with a good coach and today’s result doesn’t change any of that.

Not to mention having a competition with the name 'Champions' in it... when all but one of the countries' entrants each season are nothing of the sort!

Not to worry. Now that FIFA's "task force" has confirmed that Qatar is the best possible location for a football tournament, they'll be along shortly to sort out any problems with European competitions. Hooray!

Now that FIFA's "task force" has confirmed that Qatar is the best possible location for a football tournament, they'll be along shortly to...

....claim Soldado is a football God and pay us £85 million? :avbpray:

Think it's safe to say any hope of Paulinho or Soldado has died these past few weeks. You can't carry players like them in important games like today.

Didn't watch the game, and just saw the highlights .... can someone explain what happened?

In full control, dominating the game.

Soldado gets a 2 v 1 chance against the keeper, completely fluffs it.

Spurs tempo starts to slow, go in at half time.

Fiorentina come out a different team, attack us, score a goal in their first few attacks and we panic. Poch makes some silly subs, ruins the balance of the team ( Kane for Chadli...WHAT THE FUCK, TAKE OFF SOLDADO) and we die with a whimper.

....claim Soldado is a football God and pay us £85 million? :avbpray:

Think it's safe to say any hope of Paulinho or Soldado has died these past few weeks. You can't carry players like them in important games like today.

Not sure that you understood my post.
Actually, I'm not sure that you understand Internet forums.
At least Citeh have a fighting chance of coming back in the away leg though, eh?

Didn't watch the game, and just saw the highlights .... can someone explain what happened?

Game starts off how you'd expect.. them not being too adventurous, banking on long balls over the top of a high-ish line that we're playing and set pieces. We looked comfortable (again) but couldn't put anything away (again). Finally hit them on the break off one of their set pieces and Soldado fails to square it 3-4 yards to Chadli for an open goal that puts us up. Second half collapse that sees Fazio make a terrible pass and Jan panic after winning possession in his own box. Sure you saw it all in the highlights. Wasn't terribly exciting... just frustrating and soul sucking.

Back
Top Bottom