Fiorentina vs Tottenham 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure that you understood my post.
Actually, I'm not sure that you understand Internet forums.
At least Citeh have a fighting chance of coming back in the away leg though, eh?

I understood your post, it was a joke.

FIFA don't know shit and make stupid decisions. Hence they could come take Soldado off us and worship him as a deity, the same deity that keeps Blatter the Vampire alive after all these years.

But why ask what I meant when you can just cunt me off instead and throw out a lazy insult.

I understood your post, it was a joke.

FIFA don't know shit and make stupid decisions. Hence they could come take Soldado off us and worship him as a deity, the same deity that keeps Blatter the Vampire alive after all these years.

But why ask what I meant when you can just cunt me off instead and throw out a lazy insult.

Your post was ambiguous. It needn't have been. I am lazy.

Not sure how sarcasm laid on that thick can be ambiguous; Soldado for £85 mil...? Maybe the second part of the message was a little off topic, just felt like noting it down. Ah well.

You are trying way too hard. IMO. No offence intended, but you do tend to set yourself up.

So we lost...... like after a few good results...... we're expected to be world beaters and never deviate from the plan or make mistakes?

Disappointed about the loss but I never expected much this season anyhow.
This was the season Poch finds his feet, works out what's good and bad, combats the negative infuences in the squad and starts to build something.

We might win nothing and end up 6th or 7th...... I'll still be happy as I've seen enough positive signs so far already.

Work in progress lads ;)

So, tonight I've been told I spend 10 seconds on each post and need to take more time before I post.

Now I'm being told I try too hard :gallas:

Again, you fail to interpret. I don't care how long it takes you to post. What concerns me is your astounding tactlessness. As a result of some consistently sloppy posting, you have persuaded some fairly astute posters that you are not a genuine Spurs fan. That is not their fault, therefore it must be yours.
I have no dog in this fight. It's an Internet forum, ffs. You may want to revisit your posting style, and stop playing the victim, if you want to post constructively on this forum. Just saying.

We've been shit in the second half despite being a better team than Fiorentina. That's football; we deserved what we got and we now move on.

However to me this result (and the result of the Cup Final) cannot change this season: we are now going somewhere (although we may not get there for a few years), we got the right man and a core of decent and committed players to start building up a top side, which at times we are already. I am looking forward to the rest of the season and the following ones like I probably have never before

COYS!

I know it's risky to write after this game, just wanted to say a few things:
. taking part in this forum since the draw has been fun
. i'll definitely keep on following Tottenham (starting from Sunday's final), I do believe the two teams have something in common historically. Also, "to dare is to do". "The game is about glory". These values are shared. I am also impressed by a few of your players, especially Bentaleb.
. Gracias Roberto

. i'll definitely keep on following Tottenham (starting from Sunday's final), I do believe the two teams have something in common historically. Also, "to dare is to do". "The game is about glory". These values are shared. I am also impressed by a few of your players, especially Bentaleb.
. Gracias Roberto
Good luck for the rest of the competition. I hope you go all the way and we see you in the Champions League next season

I just cannot understand why you keep on saying Tottenham are better than Fiorentina, even if the pitch has proved that you did well only the first half of the first leg.
You did underestimate Fiorentina, being sure of an easy victory, and now you just take the pain in the ass.
History is not mare by "what ifs", you can argue about B Teams and things like that. But the truth is you have been defeated by a "shitty team" from the "shitty Italian League".
Do you remember the story of Icarus? You just fell down, back to reality.

. Gracias Roberto
All the best, fratello viola!

I just cannot understand why you keep on saying Tottenham are better than Fiorentina, even if the pitch has proved that you did well only the first half of the first leg.
You did underestimate Fiorentina, being sure of an easy victory, and now you just take the pain in the ass.
History is not mare by "what ifs", you can argue about B Teams and things like that. But the truth is you have been defeated by a "shitty team" from the "shitty Italian League".
Do you remember the story of Icarus? You just fell down, back to reality.
Are you saying that we flew too close to the sun?
I don't think most people expected us to easily beat Fiorentina. I expected us to play a half strength team and lose

Last edited:
. Gracias Roberto

Quality trolling!
Seriously, you and your compatriots have been a welcome addition to the board.
Hope to smash you in the CL next season.

So we lost...... like after a few good results...... we're expected to be world beaters and never deviate from the plan or make mistakes?

Disappointed about the loss but I never expected much this season anyhow.
This was the season Poch finds his feet, works out what's good and bad, combats the negative infuences in the squad and starts to build something.

We might win nothing and end up 6th or 7th...... I'll still be happy as I've seen enough positive signs so far already.

Work in progress lads ;)
The result today or to come will not retract ftom the good work Poch is doing. Totaly agree with your view..

Back
Top Bottom