Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

quick question and I want n answer that is as subjective as possible (although I know this is a shot in the dark). Would you pick sturridge over kane for england?..
TBH im leaning towards sturridge starting and kane off the bench..

quick question and I want n answer that is as subjective as possible (although I know this is a shot in the dark). Would you pick sturridge over kane for england?..
Harry Kane is the best English footballer today. People need to accept that.

:paulinhowtf:
Kane. Every day of the week. But if it fucks the scousers by sturridge playing & helps us by Harry not playing, then I agree with your leaning.

Seriously, The public has lost faith in the England team - Kane will go a long way to rectifying that. He's easily the most popular English player in the game at the moment.
Definitely. Shearer-esque. Can't wait to see him WITH Sturridge. That'll be an amazing partnership. Sturridge loves playing off someone like that.

Bale was better than what Kane is now, sorry... let's be serious. Bale was a superstar. Kane can be but he's not there yet
Kane is a superstar already mate. & he's English & will play in big competitions for his country throughout his career. Bale was almost out of the door aged 21. Just watch the magic of Harry Kane over the next few years. His impact this year has almost matched Bale's best season for us.

i like this idea to, but where do you then play rooney?
You don't. Our problem last year was playing him out of position just to play him. I think Kane and Sturridge would be excellent together. The way Sturridge played off Suarez was superb, think he could do the same off Kane.

Always thought it'd be interesting to see Rooney further back too, that's an area we lack in

Kane is a superstar already mate. & he's English & will play in big competitions for his country throughout his career. Bale was almost out of the door aged 21. Just watch the magic of Harry Kane over the next few years. His impact this year has almost matched Bale's best season for us.

He's deserving all the praise he's getting so far and I have no doubt he's going to keep going but I think it's important for him to keep his feet on the ground now and just focus on his game like he has been doing. That's one thing with the England call up... the media are going to destroy him if he doesn't perform in a big game, something Spurs fans would never do.

Back
Top Bottom