Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seriously worried all the good work we have done over the past few months could be undone by having him and dembele in our midfield while bentaleb and mason are missing.

I think Paulinho has done well recently. He's shown that he isn't a waste of a player and can be used if needed. I think he could really changes peoples minds. Main problem is that I think he wants to play the Erisken role

I think Paulinho has done well recently. He's shown that he isn't a waste of a player and can be used if needed. I think he could really changes peoples minds. Main problem is that I think he wants to play the Erisken role

hes on a different planet if he thinks he can. His technique is a shadow of Eriksens.

Different role IMO. Number 10 role in a 4231 comapared to when we are defending in a 451 with 2 holding mids and a number 8 who bursts forward. Different player for a different time, and has looked ok coming on when closing up.

His best role would be on another team.

His best role with us, is a midfielder who is given freedom to make late runs into the box

He's starting to slowly creep into Poch's plans imo. Started not even in the squad at the start of the season, and now he's playing almost every game, albeit off the bench for most of them. I still think he has a future at us and I wouldn't be surprised if he got a start in the league soon.

I'm still not convinced he is going to be an effective player for us, and don't know if he is going to be happy just being a member of a large squad. He may fit better in a continental side or back in Brazil.

If we had a really strong defensive player next to him so he could make more forward runs, he could be a very effective player. The timing of his runs isn't that bad and he could get a decent number of goals if given a regular game.
Frank Lampard has fuck all that Paulinho doesn't have. Except a fuck load of goals.

If we had a really strong defensive player next to him so he could make more forward runs, he could be a very effective player. The timing of his runs isn't that bad and he could get a decent number of goals if given a regular game.
Frank Lampard has fuck all that Paulinho doesn't have. Except a fuck load of goals.
and the support of his own fans.............

Maybe we sell Paulinho to an American club, which will get all the haters happy.

But then the Americans loan him back to us, so Pochettino remains happy.

Win win. I learned it from watching you, Frank.

Back
Top Bottom