The Mighty Lilywhites vs BHA Orangemen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If only Soldado could put the ball in the back of the net, his all round play was top draw , He just needs that confidence , My man of the match would probably have to be Stambouli thought he had a decent game, Not bad atmosphere tonight fair play to the Brighton fans we're very loud
Soldado is cursed, I was 100 per cent certain that shot in the second half was a goal when he hit it. Some supernatural force interfered there, no question.
Stanbouli is a talker as well, didn't have any problem organizing the others and gave Soldado a right talking to at one point. Could be the leader we have been lacking maybe?

Soldado is cursed, I was 100 per cent certain that shot in the second half was a goal when he hit it. Some supernatural force interfered there, no question.
It's that Illuminati anti-gravity ray gun again, mate. Goons have one.

Nailed on

Last edited:
Thirdly: Benteke? Really? He's been injured for more than a year. He was back in the team last weekend, and from what I've heard he was by far the worst player in a bad match.

Yeah what a surprise, a player who's spent a year out injured isn't fantastic in his first competitive game back.

:gallashmm:

No one is being macho here, Far from that. I'm also not hunting for likes as being approved of on a website is pretty much bottom of my list of things to achieve in life. Just saying how I think it is. The people who
were singing that shit, whether drunk or not which isn't an excuse for being a cunt, weren't ignored, they were told to shut up and out sung which was great.

Also in the match thread people talk about the crowd as that makes it up, its not just tactics tactics tactics. Shall I talk about Lamela taking a shit at halftime and getting told of by Poch or as thats not about the actual game should it not be mentioned?

Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgendered (see you did get it right) policies are policies of a liberal society. I'm happy my club aligns with them.

You can think as many homophobic thoughts as you want but don't sing that shit at my club. (Not aimed at you as I don't know if you were even there or singing it)
YAWN

its just all so tiresome
bang on about facilities for the disabled, genuinely disadvantaged people without choice over their circumstances, not people who - by and large live their lives the way that they want and are happy with who they are. Spending your life railing against a handful of ignorant cunts is going to take a lot of your time, as there are a lot more of them, than there are Grilled Bacon Lettuce and Tomato people.

Yeah what a surprise, a player who's spent a year out injured isn't fantastic in his first competitive game back.

:gallashmm:

Not a surprise at all. Would you agree though, that spending 15+ million pounds on a player that had one good season, that ended 1,5 years ago, for a low table club, that has mostly been injured since, would be a bad idea?

YAWN

its just all so tiresome
bang on about facilities for the disabled, genuinely disadvantaged people without choice over their circumstances, not people who - by and large live their lives the way that they want and are happy with who they are. Spending your life railing against a handful of ignorant cunts is going to take a lot of your time, as there are a lot more of them, than there are Grilled Bacon Lettuce and Tomato people.

Whats tiresome is the idea than being LGBT is a "choice".
Chances are you know no-one from that community ( I hope you prove me wrong) so it's probably best not to comment on "them and "their lives" as it doesn't show you in the greatest of lights.

Not a surprise at all. Would you agree though, that spending 15+ million pounds on a player that had one good season, that ended 1,5 years ago, for a low table club, that has mostly been injured since, would be a bad idea?

One good season?

wDsDika.png

Twenty three years old playing in a shit team, he's a brilliant player. If he gets over his injury and to the level he was before (I don't know if he will, you don't know if he won't) he'd be an excellent player for us.

One good season?

wDsDika.png

Twenty three years old playing in a shit team, he's a brilliant player. If he gets over his injury and to the level he was before (I don't know if he will, you don't know if he won't) he'd be an excellent player for us.

My memory failed me. But the point still remains: We don't know if he's still got it, how his injury has affected him. He isn't the solution to our problems, at least not yet.

Front of the shelf with my kids, had a really good night apart from when one of the late arrivals, in his 20's turns around to his Dad and says " that banner up there for Bill Nick, who was he?"
I didn't know whether to laugh, cry or slap him.
It always makes me laugh with the Park Lane / Shelf Side chant, do the other sides of the ground never join in? Is there never a we're the South stand?

Front of the shelf with my kids, had a really good night apart from when one of the late arrivals, in his 20's turns around to his Dad and says " that banner up there for Bill Nick, who was he?"
It always makes me laugh with the Park Lane / Shelf Side chant, do the other sides of the ground never join in? Is there never a we're the South stand?

Hahaha no never. I think you mean north stand btw as south is Park Lane. Paxton are often urged to "give us a song" but never oblige. Too busy unwrapping their brie for the half time cheese board

Stanbouli is a talker as well, didn't have any problem organizing the others and gave Soldado a right talking to at one point. Could be the leader we have been lacking maybe?
If Stambouli is already giving the other players a bollocking when they mess up then stick him in the side against Villa over Capoue... Villa are a weak side at the moment and if he can impose himself on a match in the Prem it will do wonders for his self confidence and we need a strong leader that will get stuck in! Roy Keane springs to mind?

Hahaha no never. I think you mean north stand btw as south is Park Lane. Paxton are often urged to "give us a song" but never oblige. Too busy unwrapping their brie for the half time cheese board

Then moaning because they thought it was Stilton.... I had 4 years in there sharing a season ticket in the Hoddle to Jol years, miserable bastards but still not as bad as now as the expectation levels were a lot lower

So you come on here to belittle someone who doesn't know who Billy Nich was but you clearly don't know which stand is which... OK M8

:soldadowtf:

Whats tiresome is the idea than being LGBT is a "choice".
Chances are you know no-one from that community ( I hope you prove me wrong) so it's probably best not to comment on "them and "their lives" as it doesn't show you in the greatest of lights.
don't be so fucking arrogant.
I have known and worked with, and been proud to call friend, several gay (both genders) people.
I made no disparagement to that community - just you for trumpeting the cause in a match thread. So the people hitting dislike to my posts need to understand that distinction.
How they live their lives is a choice they make freely - just like you or I. Most of the ones I have met were perfectly happy in their lives, living without regret or discrimination. I feel no need to worry about a sector of society that are in that position, particularly as they have demonstrated a pretty impressive ability to stick up for themselves.
Disabled people - most certainly people born disabled have no choice. Some have no ability to do anything.
Get over yourself fella - you are not the last surviving friend of that sector of society.

Back
Top Bottom