Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...so 17+ does not include 26 or any other value greater than 17? maybe you don't have much to do in AUS these days...but yeah Sol-doo-doo and Lame-ela will come good eventually, mate - throw another shrimp on the barbie...;)
COYS
no your right 17+ does include 26 but just unsure where you got the 17 from...I mean its almost like you didn't know the fee so just guessed it and then added the plus sign so not to look stupid if wrong..
not my fault if you have been found out to be fake flaky cunt...

no your right 17+ does include 26 but just unsure where you got the 17 from...I mean its almost like you didn't know the fee so just guessed it and then added the plus sign so not to look stupid if wrong..
not my fault if you have been found out to be fake flaky cunt...
...how much would it cost me to get you off this board??? (and it's "you're" for 'you are,' bud)...
COYS

...here's another equation for you, Good Will Hunting:
Siggy >> Lamela + Soldado
COYS

this equation just shows you up as the stupid cunt you are..
yes siggi is playing great football but big fish small pond...I could name you 20+ players who have played well for smaller teams and then gone to bigger teams and not produced..
I watched every game that siggi every played for us and I can categorically say that's besides scoring crackers and the odd assist he offers very little. Sure I think Swansea did some great business to acquire him and ill always respect him for putting our shirt on but at the time I wasn't disappointed and ATM im not ether...wish him the best of luck but id take eriksen over him all day every day..
the future may prove me wrong...but I doubt it

this equation just shows you up as the stupid cunt you are..
yes siggi is playing great football but big fish small pond...I could name you 20+ players who have played well for smaller teams and then gone to bigger teams and not produced..
I watched every game that siggi every played for us and I can categorically say that's besides scoring crackers and the odd assist he offers very little. Sure I think Swansea did some great business to acquire him and ill always respect him for putting our shirt on but at the time I wasn't disappointed and ATM im not ether...wish him the best of luck but id take eriksen over him all day every day..
the future may prove me wrong...but I doubt it
...good point - I'd much rather have true #10's like Lamela and Soldado in our front four than Siggy, who can only dominate in his current league...wait;)
COYS

...so 17+ does not include 26 or any other value greater than 17? maybe you don't have much to do in AUS these days...but yeah Sol-doo-doo and Lame-ela will come good eventually, mate - throw another shrimp on the barbie...;)
COYS
Why are you still here? You are the biggest hypocrite here anf that really means something. You came here and started off wh lamel-ela. Then after the preseason you said he would be a siperstar and it was a great purchasw. Now you are callig him lame-ela agai .

Why are you still here? You are the biggest hypocrite here anf that really means something. You came here and started off wh lamel-ela. Then after the preseason you said he would be a siperstar and it was a great purchasw. Now you are callig him lame-ela agai .
...no - you're the 'SuperStar,' Sanchez ;)
COYS

...good point - I'd much rather have true #10's like Lamela and Soldado in our front four than Siggy, who can only dominate in his current league...wait;)
COYS

theres only 1 number 10 in a 4-2-3-1...that position is occupied by eriksen..
yes chadli and lamela do drift in, swap positions etc but eriksen by far occupies much more of a central position..
soldado is also a ST not a 10 so not sure why you put him in to that argument..
and stop putting COYS in everytime you post...fucking annoying

American football forums are on a different part of the internet buddy. This isn't New England. You've been around two months and its obvious you don't know what your talking about. People like you give us American's a bad name.

...is "American's" the plural of "American," Webster??? ("its" and "your" - sic) ...you do realize that this forum is for losers and wanna-be Yanks??? Jeez, I thought Shelf Side was lame - have you heard of SpursCommunity??? - come find me there, after "you're" done wanking off to your Lamela poster...;)
COYS

I stand by the fact that is a good save rather than a bad penalty.
Wasn't a great pen for me, but if Hart goes the other way, then no-one mentions that.

Did he telegraph it? Perhaps, but then it could have been a double-bluff.

To judge him on a saved pen in that match was unfair, some of his link up play was awesome.

Ade isnt scoring either, so if its a straight choice between those two, then its Soldado for me.

I stand by the fact that is a good save rather than a bad penalty.
Well given he's placed 3 of his last 4 pens in that exact spot it was a no brainer for Hart, its not even in the corner, look where the ball is when hart makes contact, maybe if he'd got a bit of power behind it..........

Back
Top Bottom