Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
srsly Jimmy, I love you for trying. But you're undeniable reasoned responses are probably wasted here currently.

The media frenzy means that a great many will have linked yesterday's result with the deadline and all rational thought has been suspended for a while.

The spurs based web news and comment is basically a low budget version of the Jerry Springer show for the next hour.
Clueless, deluded cunt-faced maggot is not the term...

with the amount of swearing live on air, I suspect this maybe the last Transfer deadline day of this form.
January deadline will see broadcasters inside training grounds on their own

We finished in the top 4 twice in the last 5 seasons. Is it really that wrong that we should aim for the same again?
What we have done is taken ourselves right out of the running.

What makes me laugh is levy.s brief to every new manager is to get top 4 or else.. Then he goes and makes a profit while all other top 4 rivals upgrade on a grand scale.

The moral of the story here is that Pochettino had better be given all the time in the world to make something out of this squad, because expecting Top 4 with the kind of support he has been given is utterly laughable.

The absence of an articulable long-term plan is the most galling thing here.

Sorry to see Sandro go. Would have preferred the disappearance of Soldado, Paulinho, Chadli and Capoue. And blow the money on Bony since we STILL need a striker. 'Cos Ade and Kane aren't really up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom