AEL LIMASSOL v TOTTENHAM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Excellent stream here with English commentary:
http://streaming.sportsground.tv/?p...&hideTop=1&hideRight=0&hideAd=1&tid=3&sid=162

Costs 8 quid though
2586584-zxl58pv.jpg

All of the ads on the stream look great. No buffering at all. Maybe people will be fed up with all the buffering and just not watch the 2nd half.

EDIT: Literally the second I finished this I started buffering left and right again. Fuck.

I think everyone remembers Young Boys. Especially Cliff Richard.
I was there, I was there, I was there - three down in twenty minutes and my girlfriend asked "why are they losing if they are playing against young boys?" and "Is Aaron Lennon the only Jewish player ?" - We are no longer a pair.

Bassong header started the way back and Pavs goal was an incredible imitation of Ronnie O'Sullivan

Shouldn't the match be back on? I know for our stream it'll probably be another 10 minutes...but in terms of time we're right around the end, right?

What the fuck is it with the players. Why can't we fucking unlock this defence with some great combinations, movement and passing. Players are just running with the ball, passing it back and forth a few times and then end up losing it just for the opposition to have a fucking dangerous counter.

Back
Top Bottom