1882 vs the Drum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Flav Flav Thelonious Thelonious will there be any attempt by 1882 to get the drum on side and work in unison to create an even better atmosphere, so instead of the drum dictating what we sing, what we sing dictates what the drummer drums.

Last edited:
Keith.jpg

Dunno

Agree with Park Lane James Park Lane James and Pairsy1882 Pairsy1882

Shows how much our support has deteriorated that even posters on TFC are jizzing over a shit drummer.

Personally I cant see a drummer improving the 1882 experience and don't think he is needed at those games we are in attendance.

I wonder if he will be at mid-week youth games away at Dagenham?

Flav Flav Thelonious Thelonious will there be any attempt by 1882 to get the drum on side and work in unison to create an even better atmosphere, so instead of the drum dictating what we sing, what we sing dictates what the drummer drums.
First we should probably get a drummer that has a bigger repertoire than 'DUM DUM DUM DUM *Pochettino's blue and white army*', DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM *YIDS* etc

Last edited:
Surely the whole point of 1882 in the first place was to bring a bit of atmosphere back to the Lane. I think most people would agree that the atmosphere was generally better when we had the drum up in the Shelf corner.

I get what you're saying about the songs that it gets going being limited but it doesn't need to be a constant thing, just when a song gets going or if there's a bit if a lull to liven people up a bit. Don't think it'll take anything away from 1882, we had a drum at Charlton after all (until it got taken by the stewards anyway!)

A lot of the critism here is what is levelled at 1882. I'd say be open minded and let's see how it goes.

If we are thinking the drum is going to make a difference ( considering it's controlled from on high), we are going to look like like saps - if we don't already. Terrible idea IMO.

Back
Top Bottom