Ledley King Testimonial

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chimbonda is not at all welcome.

Properly mugged the club off for his own ego with that slow bop off in the Carling Cup Final.

As for why he was ever re-signed for us to then barely ever play, only Redknapp knows his kickback.

Here are most of the players.
  • GK - Paul Robinson, Neil Sullivan, Tony Parks
  • DF - Stephen Carr, Paul Stalteri, Gary Doherty, Chris Perry, Pascal Chimbonda, Sebastien Bassong, Luke Young
  • MF - David Ginola, Ruel Fox, Darren Anderton, Stephen Clemence, Scott Parker, Wilson Palacios, Teemu Tainio, Simon Davies, Tim Sherwood, Steffen Freund
  • FW - Teddy Sheringham, Dimitar Berbatov, Peter Crouch, Darren Bent
FUCK YEAH!

Here are most of the players. You can find them by searching http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/uploadedImages/Shared_Assets/Images/Ledley_Testimonial/Players/[First name]_[Last name]_220x200.jpg

For example http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/upl..._Testimonial/Players/tim_sherwood_220x200.jpg and http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/upl...y_Testimonial/Players/darren_bent_220x200.jpg

• GK - Paul Robinson, Neil Sullivan, Tony Parks
  • DF - Stephen Carr, Paul Stalteri, Gary Doherty, Chris Perry, Pascal Chimbonda, Sebastien Bassong, Luke Young
  • MF - David Ginola, Ruel Fox, Darren Anderton, Stephen Clemence, Scott Parker, Wilson Palacios, Teemu Tainio, Simon Davies, Tim Sherwood, Steffen Freund
  • FW - Teddy Sheringham, Dimitar Berbatov, Peter Crouch, Darren Bent

Sherwood playing for Ledley's XI?

...and Sandro is fit for the first team, yes?

I've reached the point with all the Ledley stuff that I just want to cry because I miss him too much.

Nothing is more Spursy than Ledley's career. Maybe the best center half the Premier League has ever seen with his career ruined by injuries.

But the Spursiest part of it all was not that his career was ended instantly by injury but rather that he continued to play in limited games. Every time he played we'd be reminded about how fucking amazing he was all the while knowing that we had no idea when he'd be able to be back on the pitch again. For me, that is the ultimate metaphor for Spurs. Games where things were brilliant followed by days, weeks, and months of despair and uncertainty.

There's no justice in the world.

...and the Spursiest thing about it was he picked up that injury in his VERY FIRST GAME!!
how he even carved out ANY sort of career is somewhat amazing!

Chimbonda is not at all welcome.

Properly mugged the club off for his own ego with that slow bop off in the Carling Cup Final.

As for why he was ever re-signed for us to then barely ever play, only Redknapp knows his kickback.
Yeah but it'll be a chance to sing, "What's that coming over the hill is it a monster? No it's Pascal Chimbonda!" :kaboullol:

This is unfortunately the best I could find

Last edited:
Wish I had to time off to come now. Would love to see some of them boys at The Lane again.

And given lack of loyalty from players these days, who knows when our next one will be :walkercry:

All about Ledders and Ginola for me, although I will be happy to see Robbo and Edgar again However, some of the players don't deserve to be allowed back, if they turned their backs on us ..... yes Berbatov - I mean the likes of you!! And if Modric and Bale come out at half time, I'll be in the Ladies! Realise that a lot of you will not agree with me, but that is honestly how I feel about players who leave! I bear a grudge FOREVER!

All about Ledders and Ginola for me, although I will be happy to see Robbo and Edgar again However, some of the players don't deserve to be allowed back, if they turned their backs on us ..... yes Berbatov - I mean the likes of you!! And if Modric and Bale come out at half time, I'll be in the Ladies! Realise that a lot of you will not agree with me, but that is honestly how I feel about players who leave! I bear a grudge FOREVER!
Mr Perryman must have a tough life!!

#eggshells

Back
Top Bottom