Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From my memory Drogba's form was shit early in that season, and he was out a lot with injuries and then for the African cup, but whenever he was available he got picked ahead of Torres. It was only in those few big cup games at the end of the season when he showed up.

TBH same with Lampard and Cole, they got picked almost everytime. AVB only benched them for that one infamous CL game, and so this narrative was born about how he was trying to get rid of all the veterans and changing too much too quickly; even though in reality he stuck with most of them in most matches.

Last edited:
anyone remember how well ade played with saha last season. When he plays up front on his own he plays too deep and we end up with centre backs running up trying to score. Would be interested to see how soldado and him connect on the pitch given he returns to first team training of course..

The worst thing about last night was that gooner cunt getting a standing ovation. I know he played well but we're a laughing stock for accepting him as one of us. I bumped into 2 West Ham mates that were at the game on the way home and they said it was embarrassing him getting clapped off.

I can't wait till he's gone.

"I've been working on finishing since the start of the season,"

"I was hanging in there waiting for my chance. Tim gave me the chance to play football again.

"I've still got my smile on my face. I got a chance, I took it well. I'm very happy.

"Now the most important thing is me scoring goals, confidence is back.

"We just have to keep working hard, put more heart into it and it will be better.

"Hopefully this Sunday we'll have a chance to win it. We have to get out there with confidence, with belief and take the three points."
Ade

Sounds great to me....shame the bolded part suggests that the team suffered while Andre lied to us and said Ade was constantly injured

Lol at AlMacca getting every type of rep for his post :ade:

Stoke-City-v-Tottenham-Hotspur-Premier-League-1884765.jpg

The worst thing about last night was that gooner cunt getting a standing ovation. I know he played well but we're a laughing stock for accepting him as one of us. I bumped into 2 West Ham mates that were at the game on the way home and they said it was embarrassing him getting clapped off.

After what he did to the Goons with City I don't think he's really Woolwich anymore. He's a proper enigma though, you can never tell what he's going to do.

just because he played for them? is pat jennings a gooner cunt?

such a massive gooner.....

Adebayor.gif
:adeohshit:

adestamp1.gif
:adelol:

woke up to 11 notifications and I knew the majority would be to do with something I said about Ade lol.

Each to their own, I'll never like him

You've made that clear.

I get your reasons for not wanting to support him, I really do, but pretty much every post about him from you about him is offensive.

It's your right to post your opinion, but maybe your time would be better spent replying to other node Ade related threads.

Back
Top Bottom