West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur | Premier League | Tues 2nd April | 8:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems I'm one of the few that don't fear west ham .
Think if we play to half our ability they get done.
Ange was also smart to save vdv for this one
It's not about fear, west ham are not a bad team, they have beaten Woolwich twice this season and should have won yesterday
The problem with our team is, that this is a game of high importance to WHU, we often struggle under pressure environments.

I'm going to predict we will be slow, lethargic and sloppy in the first half. Probably go into the break behind

Second half is anyone's guess

I really don't want to have to go into hibernation for the rest of the week if we lose this one.
I was fuming for days after the home game, especially as we played them off the park.
I just want to see a fighting spirit and put these clowns to the sword.
I don't really take much notice of the opposition's players, but what I've seen of Kudus so far, he looks dangerous

Really interested to see what Ange does here. He's got some food for thought after the last couple of matches.

Deki starting on wing again, or centrally, or on bench?
Start BJ or keep as super sub?
Start Bissouma or Bentancur? (Sarr should be a no brainer)

I personally would like to see a BJ/Richarlison/Son front line for this one. I also think Maddison out wide could be interesting, with maybe Deki in the middle, or Sarr/Benta/Biss. But I don't think Ange is interested in losing Madders creativity in the middle, especially while we have a surplus of true wingers.

I get why some of you call for Hojbjerg or Skipp but I just think the dropoff in quality/style is too great. Gotta have our best players out there.

Woolwich won this fixture 6-0.

They are a bang average team.

If we have aspirations of making the CL, we need to be winning this comfortably.

Agree that 3 points won could end up being very telling the end of the season. But still a lot of tough games to come.

West Ham away
Chelsea away
Newcastle away
Liverpool away
City home
Woolwich home.

Last season those 6 games gave us 1 Win. 5 points in total out of 18. .
Need to do a lot better than that this season to get Top 4.

That looks daunting. Probably why I have held off doing a predictor this season!

I'm expecting us to win, especially if VdV returns. But it's a faint belief born from the slimmest of possibilities; like expecting The Dealer to invent and patent Decimaletti Spaghetti or something.

Back
Top Bottom