West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur | Premier League | Tues 2nd April | 8:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We will need to keep our cool and be smart in this one. Maddison will probably get a kicking, I hope mentally we can menage the weight of this game.

Huge game this. We win this however think we will get top 4.

Agree that 3 points won could end up being very telling the end of the season. But still a lot of tough games to come.

West Ham away
Chelsea away
Newcastle away
Liverpool away
City home
Woolwich home.

Last season those 6 games gave us 1 Win. 5 points in total out of 18. .
Need to do a lot better than that this season to get Top 4.

Desperately hoping the big reaction to the Fulham debacle is this one. A powerful and positive performance would be lovely. But Spam can be dangerous and they’ll be desperate to do the double over us.

God I hate them.

We need to right the wrongs of the home game, and that's it.

Do to them what ArseAnal did (though I sincerely doubt they'll part their cheeks and bend over so easily)
...after all, THAT was their bi-annual "Stand up, if you Hate Tottenham" derby love-in with Woolwich....

THIS is their Cup Final... and I bet we'll see the difference on Tuesday... I'd just like us to STILL have more than they can muster for their biggest game of the season!

Whelk eatin, fortune telling, travelling circus, Kray loving, wannabe Gangster cunts!

When you look at the remaining games, this is the one that stands out as the differentiator between a 4th and 5th place finish. We shouldn't expect to win, but it is definitely winnable.

That, hopefully, should be enough to motivate the players to treat this as pivotal to our CL push.

Like to see Richy give it to Antonio, like he did Callum Wilson

I'm not sure how I want us to line up for this but a big part of me thinks that (away from home) it would be good for Richy to give their CBs a torrid evening whilst our other players pick away at the bones.

We need to right the wrongs of the home game, and that's it.

Do to them what ArseAnal did (though I sincerely doubt they'll part their cheeks and bend over so easily)
...after all, THAT was their bi-annual "Stand up, if you Hate Tottenham" derby love-in with Woolwich....

THIS is their Cup Final... and I bet we'll see the difference on Tuesday... I'd just like us to STILL have more than they can muster for their biggest game of the season!

Whelk eatin, fortune telling, travelling circus, Kray loving, wannabe Gangster cunts!
Pie and mash gobblers

I'm not sure how I want us to line up for this but a big part of me thinks that (away from home) it would be good for Richy to give their CBs a torrid evening whilst our other players pick away at the bones.
good in the air defensively too

I expect VDV and Johnson will replace Dragusin and Deki.

Ange must be tempted to remove Bissouma but for a game like this we need physicality in the centre. I’d give him one more chance to shape up and use his talent properly.

I expect VDV and Johnson will replace Dragusin and Deki.

Ange must be tempted to remove Bissouma but for a game like this we need physicality in the centre. I’d give him one more chance to shape up and use his talent properly.

That only really spells PEH or Skipp....... or an extra body.
Moyes is bound to pack the middle.

I think a slight tweak of set-up might be required... I'm just not sure what.

XX / XX / XX / XX
Sarr / Biss / Benta
BJ / Son / Maddison
......... But is JM really gonna get in behind enough????

As already said; I also think Richy could be an asset against their big lumpy CBs

XX / XX / XX / XX
Sarr / Biss
Maddison
BJ / Richy / Son
..... Leaving us hugely dependent on Biss & Madz having 8/10 performances? ....Does GLC warrant consideration instead?

Whether of not VVD will be fit will put a spin on things too due to his recovery pace.

When you look at the remaining games, this is the one that stands out as the differentiator between a 4th and 5th place finish. We shouldn't expect to win, but it is definitely winnable.

That, hopefully, should be enough to motivate the players to treat this as pivotal to our CL push.

And if… you know… your history… it’s enough to make your heart go…

:conteshock: :mourweird: :pochcry::avbcringe::harrysmile:

Back
Top Bottom