Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes we did that first half one clip where cuti is strolling with the ball then just lays it to drag. How about moving the ball with pace. Look at dippers and citeh they are always moving that ball with pace and players are also making runs.
think the reason our players play it slow is becasue they can't see a pass.
they don't see what is possible thats why hardly ever a ball over the top

Villa tying kind of takes the sting away from that cluster. we still control our own destiny for #4. We both have each of the big 3 left on the schedule. Put yesterday behind us and get back on track!!

That's why we need to get new owners with the right mentality.
Funny how no one ever said this during the start of the season or going into a Champions League Final.

This is our first bad game - as in dire from start to finish - of the season. It's the first we failed to score. It's mid March. It's not the owner's mentality that needs to change.

Funny how no one ever said this during the start of the season or going into a Champions League Final.

This is our first bad game - as in dire from start to finish - of the season. It's the first we failed to score. It's mid March. It's not the owner's mentality that needs to change.
I don't agree, it's not just because of one bad game, I think a lot of people have been saying it for years.
And it's not just the owners mentality that needs to change, it's the whole club.

I don't agree, it's not just because of one bad game, I think a lot of people have been saying it for years.
And it's not just the owners mentality that needs to change, it's the whole club.
Yeah but people only pipe up when it suits their agenda and they'll fall to pieces at the first bump in the road. It's embarassing.

Yeah but people only pipe up when it suits their agenda and they'll fall to pieces at the first bump in the road. It's embarassing.
But you don't want people who feel that way banging on about it all the time, especially when we're playing well, it takes a performance like yesterday to piss people off, and then they want to offload about who they think is to blame again.
It's not the first bump in the road over the years, and won't be the last!

I've had 24 hours to reflect on yesterday's performance.

Out fought and outplayed.

Fulham wanted it much more than we did and our play was sloppy and borderline useless.

Seen the game some more and there are large passages of play where we're just standing there, constantly losing the ball because our players were waiting for the ball to get to them, meanwhile the Fulham players were actually breaking their necks to get to every ball and intercepting our passes time and time again..

It's baffling why we just weren't up for it yesterday. Kulu got in to the box quite a few times only just to lose it, but he didn't seem angry he lost it, just looked like 'hey ho got in the box, did my bit' followed by a slow jog back to position.

I hope Ange read the riot act and forced them all in today for extra training. So many coasters yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom