Brighton vs Tottenham Hotspur (A) - Thursday 28th December 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No 3 is not a vaid excuse IMO. We've been like this all season. Son's finishing so fucking overrated. He doesn't screw up 1v1s like some forwards do but he constantly screws up his touch or gets tackled that prevents him from getting a chance to shoot.

Kulu is all action and very little output, always too slow to release the ball, and his shooting even from his left foot is absurdly bad.

Richy can't stay onside.

Johson, as of this moment, doesn't even count as footballer.

Donkey, the lot of them.

Far worse conversion stats than other matches this season.

Deuterz isn't Schmoods. He's really in your head Baz.

18k posts in just over a year. Impressive typing skills.

Has to be a new breed of ENIC bot.

2GU.gif

A bit of slack? The bald fanny batter and ENIC left us with 2 CB this year and no cover at all..

For one of the richest clubs in the world this is appalling management and their luck ran out.

I agree we have been left short at cb but I understand the reasons why to a certain extent
But it’s easy for guys like you to throw your toys out of the pram and spat out childish insults when we haven’t got a league winning squad 1 year into a new managers start

Had the PEH shot off the post gone in, we coulda been talking about a 4-4 tonight... Surely would've been One of the GREATEST comebacks in PL history...
Though I'm sure they'd have just shown the Brighton goals!

As it is, we're Woulda Coulda Shoulda FC again!

I thought that was well known 4th is our ambition.
Finish 4th with no trophies is a great season for levy
As kane said, a different type of pressure
As opposed to winning the league in a one horse race?

(Although Leverkusen are doing their best... they'll be 'made' to go away before the end of the season, I'm sure!)

No 3 is not a vaid excuse IMO. We've been like this all season. Son's finishing so fucking overrated. He doesn't screw up 1v1s like some forwards do but he constantly screws up his touch or gets tackled that prevents him from getting a chance to shoot.

Kulu is all action and very little output, always too slow to release the ball, and his shooting even from his left foot is absurdly bad.

Richy can't stay onside.

Johson, as of this moment, doesn't even count as footballer.

Donkey, the lot of them.

It's frustrating that we seem to save our ruthlessness for Man City every year.

It's also fucking frustrating the amount of injuries and suspensions we've had because Woolwich losing at home today really shows the opportunity we have.

It's frustrating that we seem to save our ruthlessness for Man City every year.

It's also fucking frustrating the amount of injuries and suspensions we've had because Woolwich losing at home today really shows the opportunity we have.
We've scored 3+ goals 3 times this season. Against Burnley, Newcastle and City. Honestly, we've probably dropped 10+ points just due to poor finishing.

Ange:

"From my perspective, all I know is everything they had, the players gave tonight. We probably looked a bit tired, lacked a bit of sharpness, particularly early in the game, and it’s understandable, we’ve been on this run for a while now where we’re asking the same players to keep performing, and the way we play is very taxing physically, we see that every week. Again, they gave everything tonight, but it just wasn’t enough. They give everything, they don’t stop, and at the end here they gave everything, that’s all I can ask for. That’s what you want. We came up short tonight, but that type of effort and endeavour has got us into the position we are at at the moment."

Urrrrgh! Tonight was SO avoidable... We started so well, and then almost seemed to forget we'd started so well, and let them walk all over us....

I guess, 8 first team regulars out was gonna take its' toll sooner or later...

Worrying that we've yet to win a game WITHOUT Romero... and what with Son, Sarr and Bids out next month, January is starting to look bleak!
I think panic set in when they had their first chance.

Yeah it could get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

Back
Top Bottom