Luton (A) Saturday 7th October - 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's Danny Kelly of late though, he seems to go out of his way to heap scorn on Spurs when the situation presents itself.

Where was the 'shameful' diatribe when Salah et al were diving to win pens?

I'm guessing BBC pay him well and he doesn't want to jeopardise that.
I think it was Jonathan Pearce wasn't it?....🤔

Season 4 What GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Well unless you’re a pro cyclist there’s no reason to shave your legs for cycling than any other sport

But as soon as geezer sits on a bike he’s all of a sudden gotta shave his legs

Btw. I don’t give a fuck if anyone wants to shave their legs … just don’t need a bike
It seems you are motivated enough to post about it.

I have a hip misalignment that requires regular deep muscle massage. It's very painful and pretty excruciating when you have hairs on your legs.

TBF from a vanity perspective - I spent a month in Turkey in my teens and my legs were still white when I came home. Tan lines.

This is TFC. You can't just be happy with the win. You have to show how knowledgeable about football you are by slagging certain players off.

I hope someone remembered to bump the Dier thread and slag him off even though he didn't even play............ Wouldn't be right otherwise.........

It seems you are motivated enough to post about it.

I have a hip misalignment that requires regular deep muscle massage. It's very painful and pretty excruciating when you have hairs on your legs.

TBF from a vanity perspective - I spent a month in Turkey in my teens and my legs were still white when I came home. Tan lines.
See. Nothing to do with cycling 😂

Are we off topic ?

Last edited:
When you watch it in real time you don’t actually notice it and it doesn’t hinder him in scoring. He just missed a sitter. He didn’t ask for a penalty so he’s probably not felt it. If he had he’d be going mental to at least flag it up to VAR

It explains why he didn't "just use his head" like a lot of criticism claims.

That's Danny Kelly of late though, he seems to go out of his way to heap scorn on Spurs when the situation presents itself.

Where was the 'shameful' diatribe when Salah et al were diving to win pens?

I'm guessing BBC pay him well and he doesn't want to jeopardise that.

It's not. Danny Kelly doesn't do MOTD comms for the BBC.

I didn't notice this at the time but could this tug have something to do with Richi missing his sitter?

Nothing was made of it as far as I can remember so maybe it just looks worse than it really was...

0_GettyImages-1722281366.jpg
With context, that could be a red card and penalty. But no fuss was made.

That slo-mo replay to try to prove the ball was still moving when Kulu took the corner*. :maddisonhmm:

At this rate we'll have to replay every game we win this season. And probably the replays if we win any of those.

*Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it but I can't be arsed to read through about 50 pages of the aftermath of a match v Luton to find out. The match was stressful enough.

If he does feel the pull he’s got to be asking the ref and making a point of it.

It's funny cos before Richy was getting pelters for milking contact before and people were telling him to get serious.

Now he's keeping his head down and just getting on with it (and has ditched the pigeon dance) he ought to be beefing with refs.

Conte was worse than Mourinho. Mourinho had to deal with empty stadiums, covid and playing for months without a striker. Dele was playing up front for a period. On the pitch Conte had it all yet played virtually every player badly and against their strengths. It was bizarre in the extreme. He was trying to get the sack all last season I think.
Fucking highest fraudster ever yet some on here wouldn’t accept it. Remember being slaughtered by some when saying things like we played crap and won. As if the football was ever gonna improve and we had a few more gears to go up. We didn’t as the only gear conte knew was reverse. Said it so often he didn’t give a shit, he knew the fans would get on levy’s back and say he wasn’t backed. The fraud treated players horribly and could only work with expensive purchases. £10M player for him
Is like spitting in his face. He almost said as much once in a press conf. What a cunt. Never wanted him and glad to see his shit stain gone. For a supposed hard man he was such a cry baby and never really showed any balls.

110135c7c37f4bbf12a9ca795082cad6.png

You win by going top of the table and the news is that that slime Man United won?
Terrible newspapers!
That’s the Sun for you any opportunity to get manure on back pages. Even if citeh win CL manure would still be the back page main splash. Porky arse licking hypocrite Curtis who swings more than the wind loves manure.

Lost my patience with you. There’s no chance in hell you support spurs.

Foul voted for being a boring, whiny, obnoxious gooner troll.
Actually I am and was replying to another poster who said the same thing as well as a few others. If can’t watch the football and analyse what’s going on properly then you
don’t understand the flow of the game. What me and others are saying is that at times it seems like we slow the game down to walking pace or pass the ball to slow. When playing teams in low block need to move the ball quicker. That is just a tactical analysis and not being a troll.
Tell me when you see Romero with the ball are you not screaming to him to pass the ball quicker?
I’m the 2nd half when one up then it’s fine but 0-0 we have be quicker.

Back
Top Bottom