Luton (A) Saturday 7th October - 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have the best back 5 we have had for years. The question is whether we have got the best back 5 in the Premiership at the moment or will we have by the end of the season. I can’t believe they are so darn good considering they are mostly all new arrivals.

We have the best back 5 we have had for years. The question is whether we have got the best back 5 in the Premiership at the moment or will we have by the end of the season. I can’t believe they are so darn good considering they are mostly all new arrivals.
VdV is an amazing player, proper old school centre back and Romero looks so much more comfortable in a back 2 with VdV next to him

s2frtnt2tssb1.jpg

Average age in this picture is 22.75

Apparently It's being reported that due to Bissouma's red card today, Liverpool have asked for the match to be replayed.

:mourpointlaugh:
I also heard they've demanded for it to be replayed due to the fact we insisted on wearing our 3rd kit, and not our ALL WHITE one, as they'd asked for!

Back
Top Bottom