Luton (A) Saturday 7th October - 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't know if it's been brought up since I was watching from the phone, why on the fuck did we wear that God awful kit? Either of our others would have been better and not clashed.

Not having a pop but Luton are down. Only consolation being in premier league is sporting their stadium out.
Luton, quite sensibly are playing the long game, building foundations so they are in a better position in the future - think they are doing the right thing as they were 100/1 to stay up anyway, so I’ll equipped for the Prem.

As for us, top of the league and the international break fucking sucks, we just need to keep playing games, these players have a special unity and they are top quality

Managed to listen to the whole second half on the radio, sounded like a tight finish but you can't always tell when you can't see the action. Ecstatic with the win, there's no way we would have done so last season. Top of the table, let's finish the league now!!!

When conte banished him and not play him was a disgrace. Dreadful management. Spence was treated badly as well and probably shattered his confidence. Hope he comes good. Porro for me I knew would be good. Conte made our players do things the total opposite what they were good at. Mourinho just as bad if not worse.

Conte was worse than Mourinho. Mourinho had to deal with empty stadiums, covid and playing for months without a striker. Dele was playing up front for a period. On the pitch Conte had it all yet played virtually every player badly and against their strengths. It was bizarre in the extreme. He was trying to get the sack all last season I think.

F71vmoxW8AAZ4Dh

Back
Top Bottom