Luton (A) Saturday 7th October - 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

skipp abd PEH wanna drop off and allow them to play even though you can hear poste screaming to get out

That is the problem with them two. Teams just play around. They should look at MADDs just before he got subbed. Ran back into our pen box wins the ball and plays it out. If our most creative player can do it then surely those two could. I just don’t any impression they want to bust a gut.
These 2 posts prompted me to rewatch the final 20 minutes of the game, after Hoj and Skipp came on - and I have to say both posts are utter nonsensical drivel.

That strip is dreadful however,
What does it have to do with tottenham or its history?

We could have played in the all white Strip

we have already sold our soul to American football and beyonce concerts - can we not dress our teams in THFC strips?
I like that third kit, so there!

Come at me bro...

Daniel Radcliffe Fight GIF by The Roku Channel

These wins are every bit as good as a 5 nil.
Digging it out.
Stupidity from biss but is that the standard set now. All players pulled up for diving and booked.it should be.
Cracking finish for vdv.
Motd commentary shocking. Couldnt say shameful anymore about bissouma.

I didn't notice this at the time but could this tug have something to do with Richi missing his sitter?

Nothing was made of it as far as I can remember so maybe it just looks worse than it really was...

0_GettyImages-1722281366.jpg
When you watch it in real time you don’t actually notice it and it doesn’t hinder him in scoring. He just missed a sitter. He didn’t ask for a penalty so he’s probably not felt it. If he had he’d be going mental to at least flag it up to VAR

I didn't notice this at the time but could this tug have something to do with Richi missing his sitter?

Nothing was made of it as far as I can remember so maybe it just looks worse than it really was...

0_GettyImages-1722281366.jpg

He's in the air and the Luton player's arm is fully flexed so this absolutely fucked with his body control.

Great spot.

Wonder what VAR was looking at?

Maybe they should be dragged through the digital streets and shamed into releasing audio?

These wins are every bit as good as a 5 nil.
Digging it out.
Stupidity from biss but is that the standard set now. All players pulled up for diving and booked.it should be.
Cracking finish for vdv.
Motd commentary shocking. Couldnt say shameful anymore about bissouma.
That's Danny Kelly of late though, he seems to go out of his way to heap scorn on Spurs when the situation presents itself.

Where was the 'shameful' diatribe when Salah et al were diving to win pens?

I'm guessing BBC pay him well and he doesn't want to jeopardise that.

Back
Top Bottom