Luton (A) Saturday 7th October - 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm really sad about Skipp. Between a few years of shite coaching and being unlucky with injuries, he's just a shadow of the player I thought he'd be a couple of seasons ago.
He's a shadow of the player you thought he'd be?
That's hilarious. He's never actually in reality, in the Premier league been any more than a clogger. But you're blaming coaching for a player not reaching a level you thought they'd make.

The only difference between Postecoglou, Conte and Mourinho in this regard, is Postecoglou has identified the players in our squad who are nowhere near the standard and dropped them ASAP.
Like it or not, Skipp is one of them.

Ross Barkley is a thing ?
He's more injuries than player, now.

A3_QiF5CUAAxxUO.png:large

Which bit of the blatant 1st yellow card and blatant and stupid dive are you trying to say "they" are trying to do us over.

Sometimes you have to just admit to stupidity instead of blaming others
I've just come up with a new saying for this club "Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing" !

What's that in Latin?

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

Spurs really testing my nerves for the first time in a while.

Back
Top Bottom