Luton (A) Saturday 7th October - 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Silly from Bissouma, especially as he was already on a card.
But from this it showed, how important he is to the team.
Need more depth in the squad, which will come, but certainly the character is there.

You're at the right place alright!

You were saying something about your pubes, tell us more....

Sexy Prince GIF

I’ve often been asked why I shave my legs . I don’t . My son has hairier legs than me and he’s 15,

I actually think it keeps me looking so young . Of course I don’t push my crotch in front of people and scream “ Why!!!?!?” ( not since the accident )

I do wonder if aging has something to do with body hair ratio

I was once asked to show ID when I was 45

Easy what?

Seriously, my post was about doing so well, with one hand behind our back (Lack of Depth)... and it would take a season or two to get the team we really need...

Seriously, read the fucking post proper and with context.

No fucking easy tiger about it, in a year or two, with the depth in the team we will have by then.

We are gonna monsters.
Easy Tiger just means I agree but with less optimism.

We are gonna monsters.
Literally no idea what this means. I guess you've had a couple and that's all good, so please comeback tomorrow with something coherent and grammatically acceptable.

Fantastic , well done lads , will take that everyday

Pretty sure if we had taken at least one of those early chances , we would have won that in a stroll

Very composed second half and deserved win

Micky probably deserved MOM but big shout out to Papa Sarr , wow this lad is wonderful prospect .

Nothing now can spoil my weekend

COYS

That was weird. He did not receive treatment so why did the ref make him leave the pitch?
'cos Klopp probably told the ref he had to!

...fucking proper jammy win - are we missing our striker yet?
COYS
What was 'jammy' about it?

We went down to 10 men (deservedly so) just before HT, and at 0-0...
.. then went a goal UP early in the 2nd half (deservedly, but with 10 men) and held ON with 10 men for the remaining 40 minutes.... .

..I'd say that's the hallmark of CHAMPIONS... not some lucky team who have the ref on our side!

Today told me more about the MENTALITY of this team than anything Conte, Mourinho or Nuno served up!

Ange has got the mentality just right... it's not JAMMY...

It's fucking MARMALADE!

I’ve often been asked why I shave my legs . I don’t . My son has hairier legs than me and he’s 15,

I actually think it keeps me looking so young . Of course I don’t push my crotch in front of people and scream “ Why!!!?!?” ( not since the accident )

I do wonder if aging has something to do with body hair ratio

I was once asked to show ID when I was 45
I shave my legs too but that's for another thread and before anyone gets uppity - its to do with cycling and not your weird ass homo-erotic fantasies (also another thread)

I shave my legs too but that's for another thread and before anyone gets uppity - its to do with cycling and not your weird ass homo-erotic fantasies (also another thread)
I DONT FUCKING SHAVE MY LEGS

Typical

Fucking cyclists … no one care .. buy a car

Back
Top Bottom