Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.

View: https://x.com/kennyle31/status/1700902845032153349?s=46&t=DK3x3JffKkqwqcsQdIeO_A

Golden Boots Society?

:levylol:

Love that idea but there is no way Spurs could ever be in it if you look at our recent history LOL

It's all very illuminati, isn't it?

all-seeing-eye_4x3.jpg

Some sources in Croatia claim he chose Tottenham because his family saw best opportunity to develop there. Other offers from PSG and City werent good for them as those clubs literally spit players in no time (for example ex talent Palaversa joined City from Hajduk and then changed many clubs for nothing). Vuskovic’ father is football coach and has enough experience to wisely choose what is best for his son. I think they are aiming for Vuskovic to be a member of first squad in Tottenham in 2 years, nothing less.

Which is a bit of a concern. If he's 6'4" at 16, what happens if he grows to 6'8" by the time he's 18-19? There have been tall football players, but this tall? And for a defender? How quick can a 6'8" CB be?
What if he’s a genetic freak and can maintain pace and agility at 6’8”? There are a lot of basketballers with this combination of height and athleticism.
Edit: a fair few Aussie Rules footballers too

Last edited:
At 15 my nephew was 6'2'' and wore size 15 shoes, he's now 30, his feet are the same size and he's only a couple of inches taller.

Maybe this guy has just done most of his growing already.

At 15 my nephew was 6'2'' and wore size 15 shoes, he's now 30, his feet are the same size and he's only a couple of inches taller.

Maybe this guy has just done most of his growing already.

Yeh, most people's growth spurts level out; leaving us with just a typical range of short to tall people.....

There are only so many legit huge people in this world.

I grew about 6 inches over the summer when I was 16, went back to school and I was suddenly a head taller than my classmates....really freaked them out...

Back
Top Bottom