Wearing replica shirts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They don't look cool enough unfortunately mate. Hopefully one day everyone can turn up in our smart Ralph polos and look amazing together!

don't forget our little badges but do we put them over the polo horse or on the other side

this is all very confusing stuff

I thought we just had to show up and support the team, but there's actually a dress code now if we want to be part of the cool kids gang.

This thread is pure entertainment , grown men arguing about who wears what on matchdays.
Its all simple really, wear what you want and sing up for the team. I own replica shirts and i'd wear one during the summer months or down the pub on a nice sunny holiday whilst watching spurs play. Chavy or not i dont give a shit i feel rather proud to be a yid abroad stumbling down on a hangover to find a sports bar showing our game.
The one thing that does fuck me off however, is all the danny dyer stone island hooligan try hards, who would be the first to dissapear if it really did kick off. Leave the pumped up rampant rabbit, green street bollox to the pikeys.

Looking down on what someone wears to a game yet you support the same team is a joke, its something i'd expect the misses to do on a night out and not from a fellow yid.

aaahhhh fuck the collar has to be popped too

good lookn Nutter

I really just want to fit in with the cool kids and not get bullied lol

11qh9.jpg

Dortmund ultras. How many shirts do you see? Scarfs yeah.

Just go around and see how many ultras groups have shirters attached to them. Not many. Colours yes, but not morons.

Please, can we not embarrass ourselves by attracting the replica wearers.

11qh9.jpg

Just go around and see how many ultras groups have shirters attached to them. Not many. Colours yes, but not morons.

Seeing as we're playing 'spot the replica shirt' can we also play 'spot the jacket'?

11qh9.jpg

Now i'm no Colombo, but the tree in the back ground has no leaves which leads me to believe they are all wearing coats as its a bit chilly, my xray specs don't work on jpegs unfortunately.

For all you know they could all be dressed like this underneath

The-Yellow-Wall-008.jpg

Now i'm no Colombo, but the tree in the back ground has no leaves which leads me to believe they are all wearing coats as its a bit chilly, my xray specs don't work on jpegs unfortunately

Heres one with ample trees;

399575_429965430399398_2138671283_n.jpg

Good enough?... My point im trying to make is that Shirts isnt an Ultra thing its for football tourists and JCL's and being that this is 1882, it isnt for us. I'll always think someone is a moron if they wear one to an event.

Good enough?... My point im trying to make is that Shirts isnt an Ultra thing its for football tourists and JCL's and being that this is 1882, it isnt for us. I'll always think someone is a moron if they wear one to an event.
When did you become the voice of 1882 :troll:

tbh, I don't want to look like an ultra, I just want to dress how I feel comfortable, and that is not wearing a replica shirt.

Can we all pause quickly and admire the bumble bee cunt at the front with he's money pouch or is it used for smuggling in newspaper to make that lovely yellow wall.

Fabulous dalllllliiinnggg :vdvdive:

since when are 1882 ultras??

I thought they were just a group of people who wanted to show up and vocally support the team for 90+ minutes

Back
Top Bottom