Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wear your "carding" like a badge of honour....

Nick Young Wtf GIF

Sharing this in here, just in case anyone is still naive enough to think Bastoni didn't happen because he's a boyhood Inter fan:

https://football-italia.net/four-times-tonali-said-he-wouldnt-leave-milan/

Newcastle getting Tonali might wake some people up to why that didn't happen and why there will be another transfer exactly like it this summer.
Is the implication here that because Tonali decided on leaving his club, Bastoni should think the same way?

Is the implication here that because Tonali decided on leaving his club, Bastoni should think the same way?
Not should. That would be twisting it to make it sound less credible. I’m sure you weren’t doing that.

The implication is that if money was able to get Tonali on board with a move out of Milan, it would have for Bastoni too.

More to point out that the belief that loyalty prevented us from signing Bastoni comes from a position of naivety in the world of football .

Not should. That would be twisting it to make it sound less credible. I’m sure you weren’t doing that.

The implication is that if money was able to get Tonali on board with a move out of Milan, it would have for Bastoni too.

More to point out that the belief that loyalty prevented us from signing Bastoni comes from a position of naivety in the world of football .
I was a wee bit. But I do believe that credibility was already being stretched by suggesting that the two instances should match one another. We have no idea of the mindsets of each player.

Levy man. It has to hurt by now.

On a global level, people joke that you. can't win things.

I do feel a bit for him tbh. Saying that, he could always change and sacrifice some of that juicy profit he's going to make from selling the club one day in exchange for really going hard at winning things before he does sell...

Levy man. It has to hurt by now.

On a global level, people joke that you. can't win things.

I do feel a bit for him tbh. Saying that, he could always change and sacrifice some of that juicy profit he's going to make from selling the club one day in exchange for really going hard at winning things before he does sell...

:levylol:

That's a heaping load of speculation.

Back
Top Bottom